The Student Room Group

Why can’t I get a job?

I’ve applied to so many places and I always get rejected or completely ignored! My grades aren’t bad and I don’t think my CV is bad either. I volunteer and have achieved awards in the past etc. but I just can’t seem to get a friggin’ job! Someone please help, I need money ;(.
Reply 1
All the women with big tits get them
Reply 2
it's just the current job market, you've just got to keep applying and eventually you'll get something
Reply 3
I've been applying since last year October and haven't gotten a job only been to 2 interviews and i've not been called back same as him I also have volunteered and have awards.
Reply 4
Original post by Spotify
I've been applying since last year October and haven't gotten a job only been to 2 interviews and i've not been called back same as him I also have volunteered and have awards.
It's a pile of donkey ****. Everyone I know has a job and I don't!
Reply 5
Original post by MrZJT
All the women with big tits get them

Darn.
try sainsburys or tescos
Reply 7
both have no positions for me and are too far 2 hours + from where i live
Reply 8
Original post by sarahyousaf786
try sainsburys or tescos

I've looked into both and the Sainsbury's near me aren't hiring right now and the Tesco's near me only accept 18 year olds. Hopefully more jobs come up at Sainsbury's in the future as that's a really good option, thank you :smile:.
Original post by Ajlewiss
I've looked into both and the Sainsbury's near me aren't hiring right now and the Tesco's near me only accept 18 year olds. Hopefully more jobs come up at Sainsbury's in the future as that's a really good option, thank you :smile:.

yh im 16 in July so i'll be applying to work at sainsburys then lol. What about small cafes around you like costa or starbucks?
Reply 10
Original post by sarahyousaf786
yh im 16 in July so i'll be applying to work at sainsburys then lol. What about small cafes around you like costa or starbucks?
Good for you! Good luck with applying! I have a Costa in my town but I never see any vacancies for it!
McDonalds
Original post by Ajlewiss
I’ve applied to so many places and I always get rejected or completely ignored! My grades aren’t bad and I don’t think my CV is bad either. I volunteer and have achieved awards in the past etc. but I just can’t seem to get a friggin’ job! Someone please help, I need money ;(.

Me neither bro, I couldnt find a job so I made one by for myself by tutoring.

Quick Reply

Latest