Dentist a levels

Watch this thread
Skkkk
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What a levels do I need in I’m interested
Bio chemistry and what else?
If someone to pick physcology wouldn’t that be accepted
Need real answers here
Pearlfection1
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Look at what potential university wants.
Skkkk
Rep:
(Original post by Pearlfection1)
Look at what potential university wants.
They said they don’t want maths further maths together or bio and human bio
Is physicllogy same as bio and chem
Bu they preferably want maths so yeh
Gonna speak to parents
Pearlfection1
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Psychology or physiology?
Skkkk
Rep:
(Original post by Pearlfection1)
Psychology or physiology?
First On I picked for taster since I’m in year 10 but I’m not planning on taking I’m planning on talking bio maths and chemistry
Bob477
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yh bio maths and chem
Vetahanj
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Any other A-level in addition to bio/chem will be fine but another science may give you more talking points in an interview.
Skkkk
Rep:
(Original post by Bob477)
Yh bio maths and chem
But it’s hard
Vetahanj
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Honestly if I was you I would do geography, its a pretty easy a-level that is looked favourably upon.
LolIGotAU
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Maths, Chem and bio is arguably the holy trinity of subjects, you can pretty much do anything with good grades in these
Skkkk
Rep:
(Original post by Vetahanj)
Honestly if I was you I would do geography, its a pretty easy a-level that is looked favourably upon.
I do geography at GCSE but a level is so hard
Vetahanj
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Its really not, compared to any other subject.
Skkkk
Rep:
(Original post by Vetahanj)
Its really not, compared to any other subject.
Do u do geography
May seem easy for u tough
I do enjoy it but doesnt flow for me
Any tips on doing well
Vetahanj
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I don't, I did Bio/Chem/Phys. Btw Im not a dentist. And honestly the best tip is to word hard through AS/A2 the jump from gcse was massive and I wasnt prepared in year 12 therefore had to work twice as hard at A2.
morc13
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Maths is a good third subject because it opens a lot of doors in other areas (economics, materials science, computer science). Entry into dentistry is extremely competitive so it's important to have a good backup plan.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (58)
65.91%
No (23)
26.14%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.95%

Watched Threads