RichardKnows
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thread for AQA Physics Paper 1.
Did anyone find it as bad as me?
Let me know what you thought about it

This video sums up my thoughts:
https://youtu.be/horsFK3FSMI
Vetahanj
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I went in thinking I could get an A*, came out thinking im gonna be lucky if I got a B. Paper wasnt super hard but I made so many simple mistakes. After checking the unoffical mark scheme I know for a fact I've dropped 15 marks atleast. Not inclduing Multiple choice feel like utter ****.
RichardKnows
Rep:
I went in hoping for a B and have come out hoping for a C. I thought the variation of questions was pathetic, absolutely nothing from the whole of chapter 1 if you don't include multiple choice. Ran out of time so about 20 of the multiple choice were blind guesses.
Too scared to look at any unofficial mark schemes
Vetahanj
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Dont worry about not getting a B the grade boundaries will be really low for b/c grade comparable to last year, maybe a bit higher.
anonymous123_7
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What do you think the grade boundaries for paper1 will be?
RichardKnows
Rep:
Probably similar to last year. I've seen a lot of people saying this one was harder, and I agree, but I don't know how many people found it easier.
They would need to be an all time low for me to get a decent grade
anonymous123_7
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by RichardKnows)
Probably similar to last year. I've seen a lot of people saying this one was harder, and I agree, but I don't know how many people found it easier.
They would need to be an all time low for me to get a decent grade
How many marks do you think you got?
RichardKnows
Rep:
About 30 I think. Depends how many of my blind multiple choice guesses were right
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise