Turn on thread page Beta

LSE MSc Management ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone here applying or already accepted in any MSc Management from LSE ?
    Anyone interested by the MSc Management CEMS route ?

ReputationRep:
    Really no one for MSc Management at LSE ?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Apparently not...

ReputationRep:
    lol

Seems so...

ReputationRep:
    Hey coli86.. i've got an offer for this programme.. assuming ur talkin about the 2 yearMSc management progr with the optional CEMS route.. Btw yeah,, wud love to visit Paris through the exchange

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

I am talking about all the MSc Management from LSE...

I will do the MSc International Management CEMS route with an exchange in Bocconi.

HEC Paris is a very good idea for your exchange, even if many other goods possibilities exist.

ReputationRep:
    oh ok..thats a different course from mine i think.. ah well, we'll meet up in sept. So have u applied for halls etc?

ReputationRep:
    Well, when you are Cems Route, you can't apply to halls as you have only periods of 6 months in London...

ReputationRep:
    Folks joining the MSc Management program this year.. First congratulations.. Second how are you all planning to fund it. I was just accepted to the program last week and am looking for ways to fund it. Any input would be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have a little money in the bank, I'll ask my bank to make me a loan and my parents should help...

Which program exactly are you in ?

ReputationRep:
    the 2 year MSc Management program. I am going to try and pick up some loans. What program are you in?

ReputationRep:
    International Management - Cems Route

ReputationRep:
    Just asking, how competitive do you think applying to this course is? What degree classification did those of you that got offers get at undergrad and in what subject?

ReputationRep:
    u need a 2:1 on a non-business related major for most management courses.

ReputationRep:
    non-business includes management too? daym.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multiplexed)
    Just asking, how competitive do you think applying to this course is? What degree classification did those of you that got offers get at undergrad and in what subject?

I think you can apply to MSc Management with a degree in Business. I did it fpr International Management, I know someone that went to MSc Mgmt and Strategy with one as well...

No idea about the degree classification...

ReputationRep:
    the site indicates for a few courses such as the new 2 yr msc mgmt that u shud not have any prior management study or experience.. but i jus checked and found that the other two mgmt msc's don't require this.. so its really down to which msc u plan to take up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coli86)
    Is there anyone here applying or already accepted in any MSc Management from LSE ?
    Anyone interested by the MSc Management CEMS route ?
    Hi,
    Congrtas to all those who have made it Way to go guys!!!

I too am aspiring for MSc. International management for session beginning in 2009. I am doing my Master's from Delhi School of Econiomics in International Business (2007-09). I am not sure if this background qualifies me to apply for the course. My grdauation degree was in Business Economics (Hons). Pls respond.

ReputationRep:
    @ Aparna,
    I am not sure what you intend to do with the MSc in Management considering you are already doing a graduate level program in Management/Business. I think the course is structured for recent grads without any significant management exposure because it presumes no prior knowledge in the field. Personally I have hard-core engineering background so the program suits me well.
    For your case I would go ahead and speak with a faculty or anyone involved with the program before applying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mOChA1)
    @ Aparna,
    I am not sure what you intend to do with the MSc in Management considering you are already doing a graduate level program in Management/Business. I think the course is structured for recent grads without any significant management exposure because it presumes no prior knowledge in the field. Personally I have hard-core engineering background so the program suits me well.
    For your case I would go ahead and speak with a faculty or anyone involved with the program before applying.

I agree with you about the fact that he has to think about which real interest exist in doing a second master degree...
    but you have to know that MSc International Management in only for people that already graduated in Business/Econ/Management. If you have an engineering background, the MSc Management in two year is for you...

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.