The Student Room Group

Buying lube from boots

So, I’m a 13 year old girl in the uk and I’ve wanted to start exploring my body (masterbating) and found a good priced lube at the store boots. The thing is I’m not sure if I would be allowed to buy it from the shop because of my age and if I ordered online how would I explain a bottle of lube for me to my parents? Any advice on how to get it please?
You don’t need lube. The vagina becomes wet my itself when you’re aroused. You could also use water, it’s honestly as effective as lube, don’t waste your money
Original post by Yukio083
So, I’m a 13 year old girl in the uk and I’ve wanted to start exploring my body (masterbating) and found a good priced lube at the store boots. The thing is I’m not sure if I would be allowed to buy it from the shop because of my age and if I ordered online how would I explain a bottle of lube for me to my parents? Any advice on how to get it please?

You don't have to show your parents the bottle. Just keep it hidden and out of sight.
Reply 3
Original post by Yukio083

There is no age limit and you can use a self service till to avoid awkwardness.
Just hide it in your room and don't tell your parents. No need to explain something they don't know about.
If you're worried they will see it when you come home you can take a backpack or something to put it in or buy something else you could hide it in (pencil case, box of snacks etc).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending