The Student Room Group

Can somebody recommend me a good tv show to watch? One that is like TVD?

So I am a HUGE fan of the vampire diaries, in fact it's first 3 season are my favorite TV seasons. Can anyone recommend something similar? Or even something similar to gossip girl and 90210?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1
game of thrones
Reply 2
teen wolf
originals is basically 100x better than tvd and even has a feature of tvd characters like stefan , damon , elena , bonnie and caroline lol basically everyone
Reply 4
Original post by Zeeyo
teen wolf

I've started it but it hasn't sucked me in like TVD did. Is it worth continuing?
Reply 5
Original post by Fayzan_Ali
originals is basically 100x better than tvd and even has a feature of tvd characters like stefan , damon , elena , bonnie and caroline lol basically everyone

I watched a little bit of the Originals, but I don't know if it's worth continuing it or not...
Season 3 of teen wolf is amazing
riverdale
Original post by pearl_rose
So I am a HUGE fan of the vampire diaries, in fact it's first 3 season are my favorite TV seasons. Can anyone recommend something similar? Or even something similar to gossip girl and 90210?

Thanks in advance!

ok u got me on this one girl coz i love the vampire diaries so here are the ones i recommend
The originals(which contains some of TVD cast e.g klaus),
Teen wold-literally the best/the first few seasons are not that exciting but its gets sooo much better trust me!!
,Riverdale-which is not like TVD but it is good
13 reasons why-which also isnt like TVD but it is goodxx,
game of thrones-is epic xx
gossip girl-its awesome xx,
shadow hunter-its pretty cool xx
I've started it but it hasn't sucked me in like TVD did. Is it worth continuing?

Teen wold-literally the best/the first few seasons are not that exciting but its gets sooo much better trust me!!
I watched a little bit of the Originals, but I don't know if it's worth continuing it or not...

its waaay better than tvd trus - at the beginning you just need to leran about the characters sort of
House of Cards

Thanks in advance!

The Originals is a spin off from tvd so you'll prolly like that.

@Randyyy prolly has a lot of input seeing as it's his all time favourite show
Original post by DabThruUni
The Originals is a spin off from tvd so you'll prolly like that.

@Randyyy prolly has a lot of input seeing as it's his all time favourite show

Yeah I've got posters of Damon on my wall :/

---
What did you like about TVD that you want replicated? Cliche romance? I think a show like Riverdale is probably simular to TVD
Original post by Randyyy
Yeah I've got posters of Damon on my wall :/

---
What did you like about TVD that you want replicated? Cliche romance? I think a show like Riverdale is probably simular to TVD

Yeah i want the romance side of things to be replicated! Is Riverdale a good choice then?

Quick Reply

Latest