Robert Gordon University accomodation 18/19 Watch

brainlessctzen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Which is the most convenient and social accommodation area in the city centre? which is also inclusive of good facilities and services. Please respond urgently.
CaledonCourtAberdeen
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by brainlessctzen)
Which is the most convenient and social accommodation area in the city centre? which is also inclusive of good facilities and services. Please respond urgently.
Hi,
have you heard Caledon Court student accommodation? it is a brand new student accommodation located exactly opposite the Robert Gordon University. They have a mixture studios and en-suite type with a great social space such as cinema, gaming room, quiet study room and lovely courtyard it is worth to check their website for more information or their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Caledon-Court
matth3wb23
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I really liked the look of Causeway View (Unite Students) in the city centre, and I've booked a room there for next year (2018/19) but have decided not to study in Aberdeen. I need to find somebody to take over the tenancy for a classic en-suite room, so if you decide to book a room, please get in touch with me first!!
Cheers, Matt
JG US
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
U-student on Willowbank Road has some really nice student accommodation! The rooms are really modern and spacious and its really close to RGU and the city centre. Its well worth booking a tour!
Student Roost Aberdeen
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Have you heard of Mealmarket Exchange? It's bang in the city centre and right next to the bus stop that takes you to RGU. Feel free to check us out or pop in for a viewing https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locat...arket-exchange
LK457
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
FLAT FOR RENT *****************Looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Caledon Court ASAP.En-suite room, good location close to RGU with good links to city centre.DM me for more details.
MrDrasil
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
FLAT FOR RENT *****************Looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Spring Gardens ASAP. Non En-suite room, good location close to RGU with good links to city centre.DM me for more details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (207)
32.55%
The paper was reasonable (312)
49.06%
Not feeling great about that exam... (72)
11.32%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise