George0205
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have been given this following criteria: Explain how and why a business adheres to recruitment processes which are ethical and comply with current Employment Law, what checks need to be made, what websites can be looked at for updates. Current equal opportunities legislation needs to be included, this can include gender, race, age, disability and minimum wage, these can all impact on the recruitment process. What happens if the company did not comply with the Employment Law? Also include current right-to-work legislation and what documents need to be checked regularly. The report must show a clear understanding of the importance of sequencing in the selection process and the use of technology/new technologies in this field.: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SEQUENCING MEANS, can someone please help me ASAP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (64)
32.82%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
27.69%
No (52)
26.67%
I'm not sure (25)
12.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise