The Student Room Group

Boredom

I’m bored.. who’s up with me?
Bored with what?
Original post by HopelessAgony37
I’m bored.. who’s up with me?

HopelessAgony... this doesn't sound good...
Original post by ProRoadman
Bored with what?

Life in general. Nothing to do at the moment. Anyone got any stories?
Original post by TastyChicken
HopelessAgony... this doesn't sound good...

Says the Tasty Chicken.. lol
Says the Tasty Chicken.. lol

TastyChicken comes off as happy and excited, whereas HopelessAgony gives a more depressed vibe.

Ill give you some suggestins if you are truly bored. Learn how to cook, research nutrition, write an essay on kidney markets, play tennis, read a book, meet some friends, plan out your future career, play some chess...
Original post by TastyChicken
TastyChicken comes off as happy and excited, whereas HopelessAgony gives a more depressed vibe.

Ill give you some suggestins if you are truly bored. Learn how to cook, research nutrition, write an essay on kidney markets, play tennis, read a book, meet some friends, plan out your future career, play some chess...

You’re not wrong.. time to study up on kidney markets.
You’re not wrong.. time to study up on kidney markets.

There you go, thats the spirit. I would advice going through the different perspectives described by utilitarianism, lawyers, economists, psychologists and some of the morally conflicting issues. Quite interesting actually, some say with the increased supply of kidneys through the provision of legal markets we save lives and reap the benefits from an effective price mechanism. However alternatively, we see that such a system would severely deprive the poor and lead to definite discrimination and exploitation. Indeed such a market would not only cause exploitation of the poor, but actually require exploitation for its very existence. So the debate can go both ways and reasonable conclusions are tough to agree upon.
Bump... still bored as sh!t... who’s down to converse? Lol.
Bump... still bored as sh!t... who’s down to converse? Lol.

Ummm...moi perhaps?
Bump
Original post by HopefulAgony37
Bump

Can’t help but think Hopelessagony37 and Hopefulagony37 is the same person ??? Find out after the break
Original post by Ikhan1
Can’t help but think Hopelessagony37 and Hopefulagony37 is the same person ??? Find out after the break

Na, that’s my lil brother, we call him Lil Hope. I hate him actually in rl. I hope he reads this!!!
Original post by Anonymous
Ummm...moi perhaps?

Well where you at then??????
Original post by HopefulAgony37
Na, that’s my lil brother, we call him Lil Hope. I hate him actually in rl. I hope he reads this!!!

We stan lil hope 😁💖
Original post by Ikhan1
We stan lil hope 😁💖

We out herre! Feel meh?!?

Quick Reply