Edexcel A-level Geography - Paper 2, Human Geography 8th of June Watch

romivl
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
http://pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com/...%20A-level.pdf

Hi everyone, do you think that these notes will be enough for diverse places revision? If you have some more please link it down below. Thanks
G1na
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by romivl)
http://pmt.physicsandmathstutor.com/...%20A-level.pdf

Hi everyone, do you think that these notes will be enough for diverse places revision? If you have some more please link it down below. Thanks
I’ve been using this sort of stuff too.
It’s useful but it doesn’t explain key terms too well and there may be some extra topics you might want to revise.
Cjoness
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anybody have any predictions about what'll be in the exam?
romivl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cjoness)
anybody have any predictions about what'll be in the exam?
no idea...btw i cant find any discussions about this paper.. wierd
Cjoness
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no idea...btw i cant find any discussions about this paper.. wierd
i know right? couldnt find an unofficial mark scheme for the first paper either, though its kinda hard to make one for geography lol. how did you find the first paper?
romivl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cjoness)
i know right? couldnt find an unofficial mark scheme for the first paper either, though its kinda hard to make one for geography lol. how did you find the first paper?
I didnt find it that hard, but not too easy either. Kinda messed up the maths questions at the beginning, but the rest was okay. How about you?
btw I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow though cause I havent done much revision at all lol.. think i wont sleep tonight.. oh well
Cjoness
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I didnt find it that hard, but not too easy either. Kinda messed up the maths questions at the beginning, but the rest was okay. How about you?
btw I'm kinda nervous for tomorrow though cause I havent done much revision at all lol.. think i wont sleep tonight.. oh well
the content assessed i was okay with, but some of the questions were so vague... i didnt know what they wanted from me lol so i dont think i did massively well

good luck with the exam today!!
Nitura
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did people find it today ?
G1na
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nitura)
How did people find it today ?
Not as good as the physical paper, but it wasn’t the worst paper in the world. Although it could have gone better.

Some of the questions were just a bit vague. I don’t know if they wanted us to talk about one thing or another.

I did health human rights and intervention., and the one that wasn’t diverse places.

Definitely could have gone better but could have gone so much worse too.

Also pretty sure I got the maths question right 👍🏻
Mollyt1204
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by G1na)
Not as good as the physical paper, but it wasn’t the worst paper in the world. Although it could have gone better.

Some of the questions were just a bit vague. I don’t know if they wanted us to talk about one thing or another.

I did health human rights and intervention., and the one that wasn’t diverse places.

Definitely could have gone better but could have gone so much worse too.

Also pretty sure I got the maths question right 👍🏻
that health human rights 20 marker was vague so i believe that if you used case studies surrounding economci development you will gain marks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed