The Student Room Group

Alevel AQA German Paper 1 - 05/06/2017

how did you guys find it? there was alot of translations
Reply 1
Have I missed something because the only translations I found were the two on the last pages which are meant to come up???
I thought it was pretty easy, guessed some of the questions because I didn’t know what the vocab was (didn’t revise for it 🤷🏼*♀️) but I feel pretty content
I feel like it went OK. Some of the vocab in places was difficult and I was running out of time so I rushed the translations a bit. Hopefully all goes well
Original post by JackPorter18
I feel like it went OK. Some of the vocab in places was difficult and I was running out of time so I rushed the translations a bit. Hopefully all goes well

found it all pretty easy except the angela merkel summary which was pretty hard
Original post by tmansfield039
found it all pretty easy except the angela merkel summary which was pretty hard

Especially the part in that summary with the "Litauens Staatsoberhauptin"
I much prefer when the extract from the book question has multiple choice answers like the AS and Alevel practice paper. It seems much nicer when they just chuck a random extract at you to have a little help from the answers.
Reply 6
I actually preferred answering in words because i found the text itself to be a bit easier to understand than the multiple choice literary extracts seem to be. i did awfully on the spec literary extracts so i spent two hours avoiding the question only to have a go and find that it wasn't as bad as id thought

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending