MHoC Club Penguin Appreciation Game Watch

Life_peer
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm organising a Club Penguin appreciation game for members of the MHoC. This is taking place right here on TSR!

If you would like to take part, please subscribe to this thread and join the Club Penguin appreciation game.

The MHoC members' thread is here.

yada yada yada

Throughout the tournament I'll be posting updates in this thread, so please subscribe or unsubscribe as you wish.

Life_peer
Deputy Tuxedo

Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Ice to see that this is going ahead! Count me fin!
username1450924
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Count me in definitely. Need more community bonding within the house!
Connor27
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I love Club Penguin.
CountBrandenburg
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Great idea by our new prime minister
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Luke5125
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Life_peer)
I'm organising a Club Penguin appreciation game for members of the MHoC. This is taking place right here on TSR!

If you would like to take part, please subscribe to this'll thread and join the Club Penguin appreciation game.

The MHoC members' thread is here.

yada yada yada

Throughout the tournament I'll be posting updates in this thread, so please subscribe or unsubscribe as you wish.

Life_peer
Deputy Tuxedo

Have you played any of the club penquin free servers?
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Really mature of you LP...
Life_peer
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetrosAC)
There's obviously more Club Penguin fans than football fans already so I'm not sure what's your point…

(Original post by Luke5125)
Have you played any of the club penquin free servers?
Not yet. We could organise a collective event and make some live predictions!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
There's obviously more Club Penguin fans than football fans already so I'm not sure what's your point…

Not yet. We could organise a collective event!
I mean, that's actually incorrect as there's 13 people signed up to the football
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I mean, that's actually incorrect as there's 13 people signed up to the football
Says the guy with a penguin in his pic.
CoffeeGeek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Loosen up a bit...!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by CoffeeGeek)
Loosen up a bit...!
I just think it's a bit silly that your party leader complains one minute about Fez posting a thread he deems irrelevant even though a number of MHoCers have already expressed interest, and then when he doesn't get his way decides to contribute to what he deemed to be spam.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
I just think it's a bit silly that your party leader complains one minute about Fez posting a thread he deems irrelevant even though a number of MHoCers have already expressed interest, and then when he doesn't get his way decides to contribute to what he deemed to be spam.
No, I just clearly misunderstood the purpose of the main MHoC forum and have adjusted my understanding accordingly after it was explained to me.

My intention to keep the main forum free from irrelevant spam was clearly due to faulty thinking and so if you guys like something like grooming horses, organising spanners according to their size, or breeding cats, feel free to start a thread in the main MHoC forum as I'm sure many members enjoy the same activities and such threads thus obviously belong there (mind the social value, though—you absolutely can not under any circumstances make your predictions privately and not reveal them to the rest of the world)!
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No, I just clearly misunderstood the purpose of the main MHoC forum and have adjusted my understanding accordingly after it was explained to me.

My intention to keep the main forum free of irrelevant spam was clearly due to faulty thinking and so if you guys like something like grooming horses, organising spanners according to their size, or breeding cats, feel free to start a thread in the main MHoC forum as I'm sure many members enjoy the same activities and such threads thus obviously belong there!
Where's your objection the MHoC Meet Up thread then? You clearly lack consistency. You've decided to be a spoilsport because it's easy and because something that you as an individual don't care about. You could have just the left the thread as it was and ignored it - it will very quickly drop down the forum when legislation begins to be submitted on a regular basis. Instead, you decided to try and seek attention and try to spoil something very minor for a small group of people.

That on it's own is one thing. TeeEff then gave you a clear response in that thread, which should have been enough. But it wasn't. Instead, you decided to display your childish petulance for the rest of us to see by posting another thread to try and undermine something a few of us are interested in as well as moderation. It'd be bad enough for a teenager, but it's pathetic coming from a grown man in his 20's.
username3796922
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago

My intention to keep the main forum free from irrelevant spam was clearly due to faulty thinking and so if you guys like something like grooming horses, organising spanners according to their size, or breeding cats, feel free to start a thread in the main MHoC forum as I'm sure many members enjoy the same activities and such threads thus obviously belong there (mind the social value, though—you absolutely can not under any circumstances make your predictions privately and not reveal them to the rest of the world)!
Would the Prime Minister like some vinegar and chips to go with his salt? It'll still be bad for his health, but perhaps a little more palatable...?
DayneD89
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
:rofl:

Fair play lp.
username1450924
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago

May I gently suggest to the honourable member that he gets on with the job of running the country.
WobblyBovine
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'd like to make it known that the Prime Minister is a liar and a fraud. So typical of the TSR Conservatives!

This is not Club Penguin, this is Club Penguin Island! Utterly disgraceful!
cranbrook_aspie
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Jesus Christ the salt here....
username2718212
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The behaviour in this thread is disgraceful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (38)
10%
I used to but I don't now (12)
3.16%
No, but I want to start (137)
36.05%
No, I am unable to (86)
22.63%
No, I chose not to (107)
28.16%