13kattybelle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi , on my History exam yesterday on the final question on the Cold War I wrote about The Korean War, The Vietnam War, Hungary and The Arms Race is that enough. People write about the space race but will I get marks for saying it was one of the consequences of the Ams race.
benb00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm an A-Level History student so obviously didn't sit the exam but what was the last question you're referring to? I can help :-)
13kattybelle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by benjaminb2000)
Hi, I'm an A-Level Hi****ory student so obviously didn't sit the exam but what was the last question you're referring to? I can help :-)
Hi I think it was
‘ The main reason for increased tensions between the two superpowers was the Korean War’
How far do you agree with this statement.
benb00
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
that should get you the marks then! if you linked it back to the question, saying that the arms race and consequently the space race was the main reason for increased tension! you've got this - do not dwell on it, you can't change it now and missing one thing will not be detrimental to getting top marks - good luck with the rest of your exams! :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (42)
26.58%
1 (24)
15.19%
2 (28)
17.72%
3 (22)
13.92%
4 (10)
6.33%
5 (14)
8.86%
6 (3)
1.9%
7+ (15)
9.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise