The Student Room Group

Sneaking food into class is lit!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Englishwhiz
Who are u? what yr r u in?

it was a joke, I'm in year 12 now left school last year. Why do you want to know who I am exactly?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Muudeey
BTW Oreos or food that come in lots of quantity are the best. That way u dont run out of food for u and ur bros.

you know how schools have the hierarchy system? If you what I mean, there's the popular kids ,the middle and the losers which person are you I am in the middle (well, technically between the middle and the top)
Reply 22
Original post by ml55
go back to math class you nerd, the cool kids are talking *pushes*

The cool kids are all over me, they gotta have someone to bail them out with their homework :u:
I KID YOU NOT one of my best friends in secondary school never ate at break or lunch (don't really know why; she was usually working in the library or something) and only ever ate in lessons (usually some dry cream crackers. Every lesson of hers I was in with her I'd see her take a small piece out of her blazer pocket and pop it into her mouth quick as a flash). She never got caught once and did this for 4-5 years!!! She was extremely adhering to the rules, respectful, etc. etc. otherwise, tho.
Reply 24
Original post by Sinnoh
The cool kids are all over me, they gotta have someone to bail them out with their homework :u:

shut up four eyes, i got a hickey behind the lockers after school from the 5th hottest cheerleader, so who's the real winner here
Reply 25
Original post by ml55
shut up four eyes, i got a hickey behind the lockers after school from the 5th hottest cheerleader, so who's the real winner here

The 4 hotter cheerleaders who turned you down.
Original post by ml55

where you from exactly?
Reply 27
Original post by Alexty28
where you from exactly?

i was born in a crossfire hurricane
Original post by ml55
i was born in a crossfire hurricane

omfg you are so funny

Spoiler

Does anyone else sneak food into class? Eat sweets, crisps, chocolate, biscuits, gum any snack in the seats of the back of the classroom while the teachers going on and on about simultaneous equations...that is lit!

What snacks you think are best for eating during class?

Yeah
Original post by cherrybomb115
i eat in every lesson tbh haha
but i fully eat in math cuz my teachers calm so she doesnt mind
i normally eat crisps, chocolate, sandwiches, juice haha its like a picnic

Your going g go get really fat and obese!
Original post by Luke5125

Your going g go get really fat and obese!

i'm underweight
Reply 31
Original post by Alexty28
omfg you are so funny

Spoiler

mabye on day I'll be as funny and you and blindly use sarcasm regardless of the situation
Original post by ml55
mabye on day I'll be as funny and you and blindly use sarcasm regardless of the situation

ok whatever you say mate
i'm underweight

Eat up then! Don't stop eating
Original post by Luke5125
Eat up then! Don't stop eating

hahaha sure thing
Reply 35
i'm underweight

When your metabolism slows you won't be
Original post by Sinnoh
When your metabolism slows you won't be

tru
you know how schools have the hierarchy system? If you what I mean, there's the popular kids ,the middle and the losers which person are you I am in the middle (well, technically between the middle and the top)

I never gave a crap about people being popular. Hence the reason why many people admired me. Most people couldn’t say crap to me since not only was I smart but physically huge (6ft 3 82kg) and if you did expect a pummelling. Being black also helped me out as it made me look more intimidating. But if I had to guess I’d probably be in the same region as you as I never went to any parties.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest