Should I be worried that my boyfriend has turned his Snapchat maps off? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
He did it the other day. I asked him why bevause it was all of a sudden and he said it’s just a platform for me to Stalk him on. I get what he’s saying, I would constantly check to see when he was active last on it and would get really upset if he hadn’t replied to me but had been on sc. so it has saved some worry but for now it makes me think that maybe he’s flirting with another girl on it and doesn’t want me to find out or am I just being paranoid??
Kian Stevens
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He did it the other day. I asked him why bevause it was all of a sudden and he said it’s just a platform for me to Stalk him on. I get what he’s saying, I would constantly check to see when he was active last on it and would get really upset if he hadn’t replied to me but had been on sc. so it has saved some worry but for now it makes me think that maybe he’s flirting with another girl on it and doesn’t want me to find out or am I just being paranoid??
Maybe you're just being overprotective?

Give the guy some space.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Unfortunately, it sounds more controlling then overprotective.

If you think he is capable of cheating on you then you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. Don't be in a relationship with someone you don't trust and don't poison a relationship by accusing a partner of cheating.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (164)
18.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (88)
9.97%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (146)
16.53%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (127)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (273)
30.92%

Watched Threads