History edexcel A-levels InSearchForAmericanDream NOTES & ESSAY STRUCTURE PLZ!!!!

Watch
Childish223
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am having my mocks soon and i am really struggling to learn my history subjects. it would be very helpful if you could send me your notes for the topic "in search of the american dream." also i need essay practice questions and how to structure my essays so essay structure tips would really be helpful!!!!1
Notes on south Africa will also be very helpful!!!!
leah2000xoxo21
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m doing history but not doing the topics that you do but for me the best books were hodder education My Revision notes. These books contain sufficient information to learn from. It’s very structured revision with the main content covered and is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions. So I’m doing Germany and west Germany, Fascism in Italy and Protest agitation and Parliamentary reform in Britain and I have got all the hodder books. I got very high marks in all my mock exams. There are textbooks by hodder education for the American dream and for South America and I’ll place the links below. Hope this helps you! Good luck !!

In search of the American dream-
https://wordery.com/my-revision-notes-edexcel-asa-level-history-in-search-of-the-american-dream-the-usa-c1917-96-alan-farmer-9781510418097?currency=GBP
Zoeserlin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
use the books they recommended!! so good!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (91)
13.94%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (54)
8.27%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (84)
12.86%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (78)
11.94%
Other reasons are stopping me going (83)
12.71%
Nothing is stopping me going (263)
40.28%

Watched Threads