IB Questionbanks, Past Papers, Mark Schemes and Grade Boundaries

Watch
Poll: Does anyone has IB biology HL past papers?
biology HL past papers(send) (10)
83.33%
biology HL past papers(send) (2)
16.67%
BIO-AQUA
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by <liverpoolfc>)
nobody?
Have you tried sending him an e-mail telling him about the problem you're facing? Well, I guess I'm not the person to help you since I've never used it, but try asking him to send you another e-mail. You might as well tell us what papers you want and we'll try to look them up. Anyway, try your best and see what happens with you.

Have a nice day
BIO-AQUA
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by biolumate)
hey guys.

does anyone have these papers:

further mathematics
may 2005
nov 2005
may 2006
nov 2006

will someone get bak 2 me pls >< anyone? X.x
Have you tried on Nicks ftp? Try asking those who took further maths (not that much as far as I know!). I guess that instigator took further maths, so might as well be a big help!

Have a nice day and PM me if you have any further questions.
Afterglow
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by <liverpoolfc>)
nobody?
Do you use a program or a web browser to access it?
Afterglow
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by biolumate)
hey guys.

further mathematics
may 2005
nov 2005
may 2006
nov 2006

will someone get bak 2 me pls >< anyone? X.x
Since I'm bored, I got them for you and here they are.

Zip file - Further Math May 05 (with ms), may 06 (no ms) and specimen 2006 (paper 1, 2 + ms). Couldn't find the others.

Although, I thought may 2007 was the last further maths exam? *could be wrong*
<liverpoolfc>
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BIO-AQUA)
Have you tried sending him an e-mail telling him about the problem you're facing? Well, I guess I'm not the person to help you since I've never used it, but try asking him to send you another e-mail. You might as well tell us what papers you want and we'll try to look them up. Anyway, try your best and see what happens with you.

Have a nice day
Thanks for ur advice. I have tried PMing him but he hasnt replied, so I'll try sending him an email now, thanks

(Original post by Afterglow)
Do you use a program or a web browser to access it?
I use a web browser - Internet explorer 6
biolumate
Report 14 years ago
omg thx guys.

yes i did check nick's ftp... only specimen papers there lol...

n no im taking further maths nex year. if no further math, im screwed o.O

further mathematics
nov 2005
nov 2006
mardel11
Report 14 years ago
Hi, Please i need any past papers math SL spanish or english. It would be very helpful. Can anyone post or send me? thanks a lot.
Once A Student 2
Report 14 years ago
can anyone give me a link to spanish hl (a2) mark schemes, especially may 2002!
ysl89
Report 14 years ago
Has anyone got biology HL papers for november 2006? Thanks.
fresita-azul
Report 14 years ago
Please I really need biology HL paper 1, 2 and 3 from nov 2006
henry014
Report 14 years ago
hey guyz does anyone know if the may 2007 papers are out? thanx
biolumate
Report 14 years ago

further mathematics
nov 2005
nov 2006
may 2006 MARKSCHEMES
Afterglow
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Here is

Hindi SL 2005. No MS. --- Download
szylejko
Report 14 years ago
hello, anyone who would have grade boundary may 2007 for Economics HL and English B HL, thank you.
mimi88
Report 14 years ago
hey, do guys know when the may 2007 papers will be posted?
szylejko
Report 14 years ago
Anyone who has GRADE BOUNDARIES FOR MAY 2007????
lumière
Report 14 years ago
why is the FTP not working???
rawkingpunkster
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
bio, I'm pretty sure May'07 was the last session for further maths.

Anyone has physics nov'05 and may'06 mark schemes?
metaphysical
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Can anyone pleaase tell me: (i already forgot as May exams seem ages away but just got my component grades)

Out of how many points is:
HL Bus&Man papers 1&2
SL German B p 1&2
BIO-AQUA
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by metaphysical)
Can anyone pleaase tell me: (i already forgot as May exams seem ages away but just got my component grades)

Out of how many points is:
HL Bus&Man papers 1&2
SL German B p 1&2
There you go..

Business and Management HL Paper 1 = 40%
Business and Management HL Paper 2 = 35%

German B SL Paper 1 = 40%
German B SL Paper 2 = 30%
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (66)
12.24%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (9)
1.67%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (141)
26.16%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (44)
8.16%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (261)
48.42%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.34%

Watched Threads