The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh whoops yeah, i meant to say that, thanks

:smile:
Reply 4221
anybody got any idea when the nov 08 papers will be released?
i have many 2008 papers, except economics HL., If you can give me may2008 econs HL i will give you all my 2008 papers.
hmmm do u need 2008 specifically for econ? do u need any for other years?
Reply 4224
hi....can some one plz...give 2008 past..papers....or just tell me how to access a FTP site...so get them....plz PM me...thanxx...i will appreciate.. your help..
cheers...
Reply 4225
Hi if anyone has the IB maths SL past papers for May2008 could they send me to my email plz ok31rocketmail.com.
I would apreciate it alot, because they are not at the freeexampapers site.
Reply 4226
Can you upload all your papers to www.freeexampapers.com if you want to make them free for all.
Reply 4227
bump bump
I need economics HL 2008 paper, i have many other MAY 2008 papers. WIlling to trade. pm me now.
Reply 4229
i ll be really pleased if people having havng may 08 papers post them on freeexampapers.com in order for all of us to access them....please..
Reply 4230
Could people also upload in the freeexampaper site the standard level may 2008 past papers, it is just that there are only HL past papers there from may2008.

Specially maths plz:yep:
I need economics HL 2008 paper, i have many other MAY 2008 papers. WIlling to trade. pm me now.
how come i can't download anything from freeexam website? anyone else with the same problem. I need the bio question bank!! please help!
Reply 4233
Plz could you send me the maths sl may 2008
Reply 4234
anyone has economics HL may 2008 past papers??
n psychology SL may 2008 papers??
Reply 4235
I have Chemistry and Biology HL past papers for may 2008 does any one have the maths Sl 2008 past paper.

P.s If any one has the speciemen papers for 2009 could they plz start sharing, the teachers already have them and thats probably our mock examinations
Reply 4236
hey i'm pretty knew to the IB system and really trying to understand how exams work
i have English, Math and Dutch at SL and Economics, Biology and Chemistry at HL
i was wondering if anyone had any of these passed papers from 2008 who would be willing to help me out.

Thanks.
Reply 4237
xoxoemily91
how come i can't download anything from freeexam website? anyone else with the same problem. I need the bio question bank!! please help!

there was such a problem with me too, but now its recovered atleast for me, go and check again u ll be fine..

best of luck
I urgently need papers:
POLISH A1 SL ... all of them ... !!
:yep:
i need spanish ab initio may 2008/7 papers, i have most of latest 2008 May papers including MAth SL, GEo HL, Econs ! fast !

Latest

Trending

Trending