The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I Have 2008 SL and HL papers for chem bio math english econ

wishing to trade any for chinese 2008 SL paper

got a test tommorrow and need it urgently

pm me or send me a email to [email protected] this is my msn messenger acc aswell so don't mind if you add me aswell only if you have the chinese paper
anyone have any chinese past paper from 2006~2008

wishing to trade for any english chem bio math econ papers

pm me or email [email protected]
i need the 08 may papers badly can anyone share me those please
Reply 4403
Hey guys,

Please...

I need 2008 past papers for the following:

Chemistry HL
Biology HL
German A1 HL
English A2 SL
Maths Studies SL
History SL

If you got any of them please send them to me or post a link :smile:
Reply 4404
Hi everyone,

Is there anyone out there who has the May 2008 History HL papers? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Please help me out if you have them.
Reply 4405
Does anyone have the 09 Specimen Paper for Phys HL. Thanks.
Reply 4406
anyone with theses papers

Computer Science Hl 2008
matH SL 2008
Economics hl 2008
Spanish AB initio sl 2008
Good Afternoon :smile:
Could anyone please send me the following ASAP (Its very urgent!):
IB Math SL 2008 Markscheme June or whatever it is. I need the markscheme for the paper 1 and 2 which are posted on the freeexampapers website...
PLEASE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
anyone? please :frown:
Reply 4409
IloveIBnot
anyone? please :frown:

Why would you need it? It's super-easy.
Hi there. I need Maths HL Specimen Papers (May 08). Is there anyone who has it? I have a couple of exams from May 2008 (Maths, Physics, Chemistry etc), and most from before that. If you want to trade, please please pm me. Thanks a lot guys. Please help :smile:

Best,
Adnan
CATIII
Why would you need it? It's super-easy.

supereasy for you! I answered most of them but I know they are wrong!
please if you have a mark scheme or the sheet with the answers u found please scan them and send them asap! I need them sooo badly :frown:
its the paper 1 sl may math 2008
Reply 4412
ok so the ftp is back up until i rar all the ib files and upload around 2gbs worth of material. But for now, the ftp is the fastest way to get papers up to 2007 (havent really bothered to collect 2008 ones) as opposed to the freeexampapers site where u have a limit of 4 papers per session.

cheers all,
S1L3Nt
Here are some past papers and mark scheme for B&M. Hope they can be of use to some of you guys. :smile:

OK.
The exam papers are too big to upload here. :mad:

If you e-mail me then i am happy to send them to you.

[email protected]
Anyone got any examples of IA reports for B&M?

send to [email protected]

cheers
Reply 4415
OMG Someone posted the May 2008 SL Maths and SL Physics a month back and the link is now dead.

Can anyone with those files upload to freeexampapers? or PM me a new link for rapidshare? thx
does anyyyone have the math SL 08 TZ1 paper?
im in urgent need for it to at least have a chance at my mock on that paper tomorrow. PLEASE?
Reply 4417
S1L3Nt
ok so the ftp is back up until i rar all the ib files and upload around 2gbs worth of material. But for now, the ftp is the fastest way to get papers up to 2007 (havent really bothered to collect 2008 ones) as opposed to the freeexampapers site where u have a limit of 4 papers per session.

cheers all,
S1L3Nt

could you tell me on which page of this thread you posted the links? cuz if I search your name on this thread I get three pages :biggrin:
Reply 4418
freeexampapers and associated website are moving to a dedicated server. All the websites will be much faster and we will be able to make the fuile sharinring site www.freeetextbooks.com operational at last.
Past exam papers websites will be killed stone dead. You will be able to download 10,000 exam papers with a single click. freeexampapers will stay up because you can download exam papers immmedicately from there.
Deleted

Latest

Trending

Trending