The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4460
cheeerz i m glad to see IB ppl helping each other...good job
Deleted
does anyone have geography SL/HL 2008 exam?
plz its urgent!!!!!!!!!
Hello IB guys,

I have Chemistry HL 2000-2006.

I'll have mock exam next week, so I'm looking for the follow from about 2000 to 2007 for practice:
Maths HL
Bio SL
Eco HL/SL
If you have any of these, can you please tell me?
Thank you very much.

Regards
Reply 4464
Need help in getting past papers for following subjects: (Mocks coming up! and exams... :woo:

- Mandarin B HL (Simplified)
- Swedish A1 SL (self-taught) (I have 05 and 06, would like 07 and 08..)
- Physics SL
- Math SL (need 2008)

Cheers!
Hey

If anyone has any past papers for German Ab inito, could you please share them or PM me for my email?

Would be great. I'm willing to exchange for anything I might have
Reply 4466
Hello, I AM in dire need of the econ o8 hl papers most imp p3
If anyone has it and could PM me that would be the loveliest thing eva, please thanks soo much, i will forever be grateful to whoever helps me. ooo and i have some o8 past papers of BIO and MATHs and ENGLISH that I can send in return ,a and a few specs. please help me
Reply 4467
Hi ppl, thanks alot for sharing papers and websites that have papers...if u find more especially november 2008, please share them..Exams are in may and there is just 2 months and 2 weeeks left!!!!!
Hey
does anyone have French B HL 2003 exam papers ? ?
Reply 4469
Does anyone have German A1 (HL or SL) Past Papers?
Reply 4470
riverhan92
Hey
does anyone have French B HL 2003 exam papers ? ?

check www.freeexampapers.com
they probably have this paper!!!
Best of luck with your exams
Does anyone know where I can find Biology 2007 November P1, P2, P3 + Mark Schemes and the Mark schemes for Biology 2008 May papers?

Thanks in advance
Deleted
Amuh
check www.freeexampapers.com
they probably have this paper!!!
Best of luck with your exams

hey ,
yeh but the thing is ,
all of them seem to be blocked or smthg . .
T T
can you please help me ?
T T

thnx in advance !
Reply 4474
Biology May 2008 SL Markschemes anyone? Bio Exam Monday :P
Also, Still looking for French B SL...

I was in the middle of negotiations with someone for the French, but the other person backed out I guess, or just evaporated...ah well.
Anyone else?

I've got quite a few exams, I think, but probably not much more than anyone else can find on those sites.

Still, worth a shot, eh?

:biggrin:
Removed by Moderator
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4476
I am interested in Questionbanks version 2 (mathematics and economics) and computer science 2008. I am willing to exchange with some very good books (scanned): i.e. Tsokos Physics, Ziogas Economics, Hease Mathematics HL, Haese Mathematics Options, Computer Science material and Oxfords' Economics Revison Guide. Please pm me as soon as possible
Reply 4477
PS: looking for 2008 computer science HL paper 2. I have markscheme already..
Clerk
I am interested in Questionbanks version 2 (mathematics and economics) and computer science 2008. I am willing to exchange with some very good books (scanned): i.e. Tsokos Physics, Ziogas Economics, Hease Mathematics HL, Haese Mathematics Options, Computer Science material and Oxfords' Economics Revison Guide. Please pm me as soon as possible

Its people like you that use and abuse the entire spirit of opensource and sharing. All you do is take, take and take, yet once you have something that could contribute to the community you keep it for yourself till someone can give you something for it that wasn't already available. So no, you wont be getting it from me, or i hope anyone else.

Sharing is caring, clearly you don't give a ****.
Reply 4479
riverhan92
hey ,
yeh but the thing is ,
all of them seem to be blocked or smthg . .
T T
can you please help me ?
T T

thnx in advance !

you must be using internet explorer. Have fixed this problem try now

Latest