The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can someone give me the link for English A2 SL Paper 2 May 2009?? thanks a lot. i really need it, or at least can someone give me the questions?
plz anyone has 2008 English B HL papers + marks...

Forward to <email>

THank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in deeeeeeeeeed

Mod Edit: Email in name
Reply 4862
could you please sent me the bio, i would be really happy. please!
Reply 4863
I've got the math studies.. i need the bio sl.. i've also got the physics.. do you wanna trade?
If anyone could give me Math and Physics, that'd be great. :biggrin: Just PM me.
i am looking for IB Mathematics HL Question Bank: Second Edition
i do have Physics and Chem 2nd Edition (at least they contain all 08 papers) for trade
please pm me
Reply 4866
Have you tried freeexampapers.com? They have many IB past papers, and also markschemes I think.

http://www.freeexampapers.com/Dndex.php?d=SUIvSVRHUw==
Reply 4867
annybody hs questionbanks???plz PM me ... n if nyone needs past papers ; i cn mail em
anyone has chemistry HL 2008 papers?
if u have them plz post a link or PM me..i rly need them!! thnx
Reply 4870
Hey there

I need MAJOR help.

I really need the Psychology SL May 2008 paper... does anyone have it or know where I can get it??
I've tried www.freeexampapers.com and www.xtremepapers.net/IB/index but I cannot find them anywhere :frown:

Cheers,
Ella
Ellaaa.
Hey there

I need MAJOR help.

I really need the Psychology SL May 2008 paper... does anyone have it or know where I can get it??
I've tried www.freeexampapers.com and www.xtremepapers.net/IB/index but I cannot find them anywhere :frown:

Cheers,
Ella

Hey, look, i think i found u the link, but u have to sign up to get it, so u open google's search, then type "M08/3/PSYCH/BP2/ENG/TZ0/XX/M" and u'll find the first result is on ibpapers.info, open it, and u'll get it..
Let me know if that worked k? :smile:
moniaa26
Hey, look, i think i found u the link, but u have to sign up to get it, so u open google's search, then type "M08/3/PSYCH/BP2/ENG/TZ0/XX/M" and u'll find the first result is on ibpapers.info, open it, and u'll get it..
Let me know if that worked k? :smile:

http://www.ibpapers.net/media.php?path=downloads/Psychology/SL/2008/May
Reply 4873
Hey guys, i was looking for the 2009 physics SL papers and couldn't find them, are there any links/sites that have these papers? :eek:
Deleted
(edited 13 years ago)
i can trade physics and chemistry with maths and econ
desperate =S

pm me or email me at <>

Mod Edit: Email removed from post
Does anybody have the markschemes for May 2009 IB HL Maths? and/or does anybody have the HL papers and markschemes for November 2009?
If so PM me, or email directly to [Mod edit: email address removed. Please do not post email addresses on the public forums.]

If anybody has any other papers just email me them here.
Reply 4877
colorization
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have
-digital textbooks e.g. for subjects Business and Management?
-May2009 TZ1 papers
-May2009 TZ1 and TZ2 markschemes(except for Business&Management, Economics HL and Physics HL TZ2)
-
May2006:
English A2 SL paper 1.pdf
English A2 SL paper 2.pdf

May2008:

May2005:
English A2 SL paper 2.pdf
English A2 HL paper 1.pdf
English A2 HL paper 2.pdf

Nov2005:
English A2 HL paper 1.pdf

Nov2007:

I'm willing to trade with
-some May2009 papers(TZ2) as listed in the attachment below
-markschemes for Physics HL TZ2, Economics HL and Business and Management HL TZ0 and
-all(99% of them) papers and markschemes from May 2003 to Nov 2008

yo can you send me french B writing paper pls
what do you want

[Mod edit: Email address removed. Please do not post your email address on the public forums.]
Reply 4878
Does anyone have Italian ab initio (except 2005 and 2006) ?
Can I just remind people we don't allow email addresses to be posted, if you want to give someone your address can you do it by PM please =)

Latest

Trending

Trending