Turn on thread page Beta

IB Questionbanks, Past Papers, Mark Schemes and Grade Boundaries watch

• View Poll Results: Does anyone has IB biology HL past papers?
    biology HL past papers(send)
    83.33%
    biology HL past papers(send)
    16.67%

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the grade bounderies for arabic b HL,
    My teacher says that they are raising it to 95% for a 7, thats ridiculus right?

ReputationRep:
    It is possible... apparently in 2009, TZ2, a 7 in Russian B HL was 91+, but that's extremely high and I've never seen anything else in that range.

But also, the boundaries aren't decided upon until after the exams, since they try to set boundaries on a curve... right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fakeplastictrees)
    It is possible... apparently in 2009, TZ2, a 7 in Russian B HL was 91+, but that's extremely high and I've never seen anything else in that range.

But also, the boundaries aren't decided upon until after the exams, since they try to set boundaries on a curve... right?
    right
    which is why a lot of people ****** up may 09 tz2 math hl paper 2 exams.. i think i got 50% which was still a 6. :king3:

i thought i'd get like a 4 or sth in that paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB00)
    Does anyone know the grade bounderies for arabic b HL,
    My teacher says that they are raising it to 95% for a 7, thats ridiculus right?
    Thats highly unlikely. Boundaries almost never go above 90

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have German B SL Paper 2 topics from past few years?

ReputationRep:
    anyone have math hl p3 2009 and willing to share or possibly trade? PM me plz.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has the pdfs for november 09 biology HL or History SL papers and needs chemistry pm me please =)

ReputationRep:
    Chances are nobody will PM you. Ask your school, they should have it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot of exams and I'm willing to share. Currently I have all exams, syllabi, specimen exams published May 2000 to May 2009 (including all those missing papers and markschemes that you can't find anywhere on the net) for most subjects, as well as the Math SL, Math HL, Chemistry, Biology and Physics November 2009s and the most recent questionbanks. However, I'm missing a few and if I was able to get 7/11 of these, I'd put my collection out there.

The exams missing from my collection are
    • English A1 HL 2001 May/November
    • English A1 HL 2006 November
    • English A1 HL 2009 November
    • History HL 2001 May (Paper 3)
    • History HL 2004 May (Paper 3 Original Document)
    • History SL 2004 November (Paper 1)
    • History SL 2006 November
    • History SL/HL 2007 November
    • History SL/HL 2008 November
    • History HL 2008 May (Paper 3 Markscheme)
    • History SL/HL 2009 November

Unless otherwise specified, consider these requests for the most general set of exams (ie: "English A1 HL 2006 November" would include Papers 1 and 2 as well as their respective markschemes, whereas "History HL 2008 November [Paper 3 Markscheme]" would just be for one file).

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    You can buy them...not that expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednovember)
    I have a lot of exams and I'm willing to share. Currently I have all exams, syllabi, specimen exams published May 2000 to May 2009 (including all those missing papers and markschemes that you can't find anywhere on the net) for most subjects, as well as the Math SL, Math HL, Chemistry, Biology and Physics November 2009s and the most recent questionbanks. However, I'm missing a few and if I was able to get 7/11 of these, I'd put my collection out there.

The exams missing from my collection are
    • English A1 HL 2001 May/November
    • English A1 HL 2006 November
    • English A1 HL 2009 November
    • History HL 2001 May (Paper 3)
    • History HL 2004 May (Paper 3 Original Document)
    • History SL 2004 November (Paper 1)
    • History SL 2006 November
    • History SL/HL 2007 November
    • History SL/HL 2008 November
    • History HL 2008 May (Paper 3 Markscheme)
    • History SL/HL 2009 November

Unless otherwise specified, consider these requests for the most general set of exams (ie: "English A1 HL 2006 November" would include Papers 1 and 2 as well as their respective markschemes, whereas "History HL 2008 November [Paper 3 Markscheme]" would just be for one file).

Thanks!
    why not try www.ibpapers.net? You can buy them through pay pal? Heard that's how you get it...

ReputationRep:
    The http://yosh.yolasite.com/the-ib-files.php website is down for unknown reasons :/ Does anybody have any questionbanks? Preferably the Chemistry but others are also welcomed

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please send the markschemes for Math HL May 2009? I can give you links to download the Group 4 and Group 5 November exams with markschemes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadziak)
    The http://yosh.yolasite.com/the-ib-files.php website is down for unknown reasons :/ Does anybody have any questionbanks? Preferably the Chemistry but others are also welcomed
    I second this. I found some questionbanks through demonoid, but they dont seem very up to date. Does anyone have the newest questionbanks to share?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, guys.

I found the latest IB grade boundaries. They only change by a couple of % every year, so you should be able to accurately gague what you'll get in your exams!!!

ENJOY! :p:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15018540/I...oundaries-2008

http://www.sevenoaksschool.org/Websi...aries_2009.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowshine)
    Hey, guys.

I found the latest IB grade boundaries. They only change by a couple of % every year, so you should be able to accurately gague what you'll get in your exams!!!

ENJOY! :p:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/15018540/I...oundaries-2008

http://www.sevenoaksschool.org/Websi...aries_2009.pdf
    Thanks! Wish I could see the french ab initio sl boundaries... i cannot believe my teacher gave me 15/30! Ridiculous! By the french B SL boundaries that's a 4 (a 3 if he gets moderated down, oh god). Thankfully I'm good at writing/reading french but some of these boundaries are ridiculous (e.g. visual arts. ouch!)

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has any other complete boundaries, I'd really, really, really appreciate them. What I'm looking for is the component breakdown of math/chemistry/physics.

ReputationRep:
    where to find them?
    does anyone have them AND is willing to share them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fakeplastictrees)
    If anyone has any other complete boundaries, I'd really, really, really appreciate them. What I'm looking for is the component breakdown of math/chemistry/physics.
    The site has the component breakdown for May 2009.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moniaa26)
    where to find them?
    does anyone have them AND is willing to share them?
    Ask your teachers. My Maths, Chemistry & Biology teacher all gave us the papers.

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.