The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey, could somebody please give me links for Biology HL and Maths SL questionbanks via PM. 2ed only as i am running 64bit.
hey, looking for the following computer science exams (have all the ones post 2003 that aren't listed..). pm me if you can help me :-).

2003 May SL + MS
2004 May SL + MS
2006 Nov SL + MS
2007 Nov SL + MS
2008 Nov SL + MS, HL + MS
2009 May MS for SL and HL (have exams), November SL + MS, HL + MS
Reply 5062
Hi All,

Please pose the IB Phusics HL past year paper's.

Thanks in advance
Hey everyone

I really need someone to somehow send me or mail me the Economics HL Past Papers for 2007-2010 (specifically Paper 1)...I really need it please...this is not only a request, but a plea...i beg of you guys...

email at: [email protected]

thanks in advance guys...
Reply 5064
Hey I really want a copy of V2 Question banks for Physics Chem or Math.

I have all major IB exam papers and mark schemes till 2008 May.

More than willing to exchange.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Reply 5065
a10realmadrid
Hey

Does anyone have Physics and Chemistry HL Papers, I only need 09 papers, november and may, but I already have M09 for Chem.

I have a lot of past papers and questionbanks, even version 2s.

So can anyone who has any of these papers please email me.

Thanks, also if anyone needs any other past papers or anything u can request by email.

Hey I know this was a while ago, but I have all question papers and markschemes for Phy and Chem HL for 2009 May. Let me know if u wanna trade.
can you please email me the pastpaper and marking scheme to [email protected]
thanks
Reply 5067
does anyone have may 2010 papers (Math, Physics, Chemistry) ?
does any1 have the math second edition questionbank?
willing to trade for physics second edition qb
Reply 5069
Will trade LATEST IB Mathematics studies/sl/hl Questionbank for LATEST IB Physics Questionbank. Quick exhange :smile:
Reply 5070
thank you :biggrin:
Hiya =)

i'm looking for the eco qn bank version 2 if any1s got it? i have the math hl, sl and studies v2 questionbanks and the physics higher and standerd lvl qn banks v2 as well...so i'd be willing to trade any of the above for the eco qn bank v2...

cheers =)
Reply 5072
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had the IB question bank for physics. I don't mind if its an old one but I'm willing to trade for Business, Math SL, Biology or Chemistry Question Banks :smile:
This is urgent so please reply if you can help. Positive rep for whoever can help me :smile:
Reply 5073
Does anyone have mark schemes

for HL Bio , papers 1-3 for May 2009 Tz 1 and 2 and also November 2009?
Guys i have maths qb which does not work on my 64 bit windows but i have this chem 1 which works sum1 plzz help.
Reply 5075
Roberthead Re: IB Questionbanks, Past Papers, Mark Schemes and Grade Boundaries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys i have maths qb which does not work on my 64 bit windows but i have this chem 1 which works sum1 plzz help.

Do you have winrar?

You need to open with winrar right?
I dont think tht will help i do have winrar
Reply 5077
Hi does anybody have Environmental Systems and societies past papers? its pretty new so im not sure if its available yet
Original post by nerderIB
Hi does anybody have Environmental Systems and societies past papers? its pretty new so im not sure if its available yet

Hey! I know this website which focuses solely on the environmental systems course and it has everything you need in a sufficient manner. Here: www.sciencebitz.com

Hope you find it useful.
I really need the Questionbank for Mathematics SL. :s-smilie: Would anyone like to trade it for Biology SL?

Latest

Trending

Trending