IB Questionbanks, Past Papers, Mark Schemes and Grade Boundaries Watch

Poll: Does anyone has IB biology HL past papers?
biology HL past papers(send) (10)
83.33%
biology HL past papers(send) (2)
16.67%
zurask
Badges: 0
Report 7 years ago
Chem, Math, Physics & Economics Question Banks. Full credits to the original uploader (I think you'll find the person 1 or 2 pages back).
zurask
Report 7 years ago
Maths SL
Chemistry HL
Biology HL

Just some few past papers that I had on my comp (2010 inclusive). It'll probably get taken down soon enough so download it quickly!
ghsfilet
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
does anyone have Economics past papers of 2009?
ghsfilet
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zurask)
Maths SL
Chemistry HL
Biology HL

Just some few past papers that I had on my comp (2010 inclusive). It'll probably get taken down soon enough so download it quickly!
think you switched the bio and the math around
domen.frandolic
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by zurask)
Chem, Math, Physics & Economics Question Banks. Full credits to the original uploader (I think you'll find the person 1 or 2 pages back).
i cannot open them ..i got a macbook and it tells there is no application how to open it..do you know maybe which program is it?

cheers
Kyle Butler
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
German ab initio anyone? I would really like any past exams.
ResourceKing
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spanish Questionbank anyone?
roxeenator
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
anyone have chem hl nov 2008 papers?
cant find them yet.
strawberryNZ
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by domen.frandolic)
i cannot open them ..i got a macbook and it tells there is no application how to open it..do you know maybe which program is it?

cheers
You need a program to download .exe files...
I use crossover - it is the easiest
sab4president
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I haave just finished GCSE's and I would like some advice on the IB. Is there anybody who is finishing it at the moment who wished they could restart and do something differnt? I am also stuck on what to choose. 1: Englsih 2: French 3: Psychology or Business & Management 4: Mathematics 5: Biology 6: Film or another thing. Any help???

Also, if there is anything you think that any new IB Students should, know, can you tell me. Are there any websites that contain all the information about the syllabus of each subject in the IB Course.

ALOT OF QUESTIONS!!! PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS
Lariemeeva
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm looking for B&M QBv2. I have Math Studies and Biology QBv2 I'd be willing to trade.
I'm also in desperate need of all Bio papers after May 2008 onwards (SL and HL), ITGS papers (I know it's uncommon but I'm hoping for Nov 2008, Nov 2009 and onwards). I also happen to have loads of Math and other papers as well, for exchange.
My finals start on Monday, I really hope someone can help with those.
Zirek
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone know up till what year of papers the v2 questionbanks go up to? Is it around May 2007?
Lariemeeva
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
^I guess it depends. From what I've seen Bio and Math cover everything up until May 2008. Although, Bio v2 starts from May 2002 while Math v2 starts from May 1999.
adi1008
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have got physics and chemistry qb v2. I am willing to trade for biology qb v2
Hus14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi guys looking for MathHL/ChemHL/BioHl questionbanks if you may. Any help would be appreciated.
lil10sai
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Can anyone help me plz? I checked my IB results on the 6th and it said I got 38 points but I checked them again today and it said I got 26 points and my whole results changed... The problem is that I haven't got a copy of the results I first saw, so I have no proof that I got 38 points. but I know for sure that there is a mistake and I predicted that I'd get more than 34 points!!!
I'm well shocked, what should I do? Please help.
btw, I wasn't the only one who saw that I got 38 points at first; my whole family saw that
what should I do?
Kyle Butler
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Guys does anyone have CD form of any good SL Maths book? I'll be switching next year to SL and now I've only got the H&H book which isn't that good and it's also HL so yeah.
chinyot
Report 7 years ago
Does anyone have MYP(1-4) ebook from H&H ? i have alot of other IB resource for sharing.
izabe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi stevko , can you send me the IB exams (biology HL , Maths HL and chemistry , if you can ( send me through my [Mod edit: Email address removed. Please use PM's] )
I<3Econs
Report 7 years ago
Anyone have the markscheme for Math HL nov 10? PM me and I'll email you. I have a couple of papers as well.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?