The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Can someone please post the November 2006 chemistry exams and markschemes thanks
Reply 1581
I am also one victim of IB who tried to access Nick's FTP but as far as I got was to send an E-mail. I am definitely in urgent need of Math SL speciments 1999 and up, with marckschemes. If anyone has them and is willing to spead up the process, i would really appreciated. Thank you for sharing these papers and good luck to all!

Pretty plz people....history as many as possible
Reply 1583
HMSChocolate
I see. but you did sound a tad desperate, my dear. :wink:

if that's the case, just look around for some other past papers, it doesn't necessarily have to be 2006, right? I'm sure the ftp has some Bio past papers if you cant find any in the thread.

this is because I have past exam 2001, 2004, and 2005.. and I don't have 2006... therefore, I ask for the past exam 2006.. I tell u the truth.. NEWAY.. I just finished my exam... and it was goood... ^^ thx 4 d support and d suggestions.. HMS Chocolate.. ^^ =)
Reply 1584
HMSChocolate
I see. but you did sound a tad desperate, my dear. :wink:

if that's the case, just look around for some other past papers, it doesn't necessarily have to be 2006, right? I'm sure the ftp has some Bio past papers if you cant find any in the thread.

this is because I have past exam 2001, 2004, and 2005.. and I don't have 2006... so, I ask for the past exam 2006.. and I want to help my friends..
*I tell u the truth..* ^^

NEWAY.. I just finished my exam... and it was goood... ^^ thx 4 d support and d suggestions.. ^^ =)
Reply 1585
hi, i was wondering if anyone had nov 2006 mathematics SL papers. i am willing to provide bio/ econ nov 2006 ones. thanks!
Reply 1586
Hi ppl!
i was looking for bio hl papers. they've been posted many times so can someone help me by telling me which page/posts they're in. i search upto page 25 of the post then i got tired :smile: and some of the files "are not found" probably because they've expired upload/download time.

please help!

thanks a lot!

:tsr2:
Reply 1587
always search backwards from the last page, since earlier page links will mostly have expired
Reply 1588
tweety43
Hi ppl!
i was looking for bio hl papers. they've been posted many times so can someone help me by telling me which page/posts they're in. i search upto page 25 of the post then i got tired :smile: and some of the files "are not found" probably because they've expired upload/download time.

please help!

thanks a lot!

:tsr2:

look on the 1st page on nicks ftp... ull get them there 4 sure...
Reply 1589
Lyracrish
Where do i dowload nicks ftp???? its urgent really urgent!!

its on the 1st page... last post
Reply 1590
does anyone have chem papers and markschemes from november 2006
Reply 1591
hey does anyone have any ENGLISH A2 HL MAY 2006 papers? IM me if u do... Do not post emails on the forum (MSN)
I've looked through the thread for Physics HL Nov 2004 (afternoon) paper 2 and Chemistry HL May 2004 (afternoon) paper 2 and markschemes...can't find any.

Can someone help?
Dear All,

Is there anyone with:

Math HL Nov 2005
Math HL May 2006

papers? Marking schemes would be nice but not necessary.

THANKS in advance!
Can anyone post the grade boundaries for all 3 papers of Physics HL and Math HL?
Hey i'm sure this has been asked before but i've looked and cannot find the Maths SL November 2006 paper... would greatly appreciated if anyone could help me find it!
Cheers. Nick. :smile:
Reply 1596
Nobody has bought and posted it yet.
0.24*(38/48) if you're on the border..... afaik
Reply 1598
NICKTC
MY IB EXAM COLLECTION FTP

READ ME
- Please dont PM me to ask if the FTP is working, if there is a problem on my end, read about it here.
- Please DO NOT post the FTP address publically.
- You are allowed to refer peers to this page.
- You are NOT allowed to tell anyone the username/password.
- You are NOT allowed to download the whole FTP without contacting me.
- You are NOT allowed to tell your school about the FTP.
- Please DO NOT PM FOR ACCESS ANYMORE.
- Please DO NOT find us on MSN, this service is TSR exclusive and we have no way of verifying your identity on msn.

I would like to give a friendly reminder to upload anything that is not there to the 'upload' folder.

FAQ
Q: How did you get all these exams?
A: People like yourself and certain honorable contributers.

Q: Do you have somethingsomethingsomething?
A: If its not on the FTP, i dont have it.

Q: Can you find somethingsomethingsomething?
A: I never actually looked for any exams, all I have is user contributed, sorry.

Q: What happens if I PM you millions of times?
A: I'll delete your PMs!

Q: What happens if I ask you on MSN for access?
A: This service is TSR exclusive and I will block you. Especialy if you spam me with millions of emoticons.

Q: How big is the collection? What exams are there?
A: Size is mentioned below and list of exams is located below.
oh..
Total files - 4874 files
Total dirs - 256 directories
Total size - 2981.58 MB

The updated list -- Jan 14 2006
<<List of 2007 is located on the FTP... MANY NEW EXAMS!!

HOW DO I GAIN ACCESS?
1. You must be a member and logged into TSR.
2.[CLICK ME]
3. Type a subject and a message and click send.
4. Within serveral seconds you should recieve an email containing the username and password.

NEWS
*** FEB 1 2007***
- FTP was down due to it exceeding its 50gig/month limit on 29/1 30/1 31/1, sorry!
- FTP running...

hi I got access to your ftp but when i clicked on it , it would not work it said the action was terminated because i may not have permission or something...can you please help me, I really need access to these exams as my ib exams are comin up in may
thank you
Reply 1599
hi I got access to your ftp but when i clicked on it , it would not work it said the action was terminated because i may not have permission or something...can you please help me, I really need access to these exams as my ib exams are comin up in may
thank you

Latest

Trending

Trending