The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1860
@mangoman

So they will be only posted if there's a change in syllabus, huh? Too bad..
Anyway, I think they will have amendments to Physics syllabus soon. AFAIK there's a new data booklet for first examinations 2009. Does that indicate any change in syllabus?
Reply 1861
SOS!

I AM looking for English B (SL and HL) 2002 papers 1 and 2 and the marking scheme?

Could anyone help? PLS?:p:

dbslht
Reply 1862
Urgently required:

Maths Methods

Nov 01 - P1 & P2 along with MS
Nov 99 - P1 & P2 along with MS
May 99 - P1 & P2 along with MS

Thanks in advance, Please this is urgent

Prashant
Reply 1863
Also if any can post the link to the specimen papers of Maths Methods

Thanks
Reply 1864
Does anyone know when Nov 2006 papers will be available on the internet??
Reply 1865
mjbloom
Does anyone know when Nov 2006 papers will be available on the internet??

Legally speaking, they will never be available on the internet. Usually when they are posted on the internet, the IB takes them down. However, you can find several of the Nov 2006 papers on Nick's ftp. See the first page of this thread to gain access.
Reply 1866
losbolos
@mangoman
AFAIK there's a new data booklet for first examinations 2009. Does that indicate any change in syllabus?

Usually that does mean a change in the syllabus. However, the change should not affect you unless you are going to actually take the exam in 2009.
Reply 1867
killer786
hey if u all looking for papers check out nicks ftp... it has many even most of the nov 06 ones

Math Studies Nov 2006 is not on Nick's ftp. Anyone have it?? Will you please post it?? Thanks.
Reply 1868
Hey everybody, does anyone have November 06 Physics SL exam + markscheme? I have this web site that contains Physics SL papers from may 2002 till may 2005:

http://lvweb.lvcsd.k12.ny.us/schools/Teachers/stella/IB%20Physics/Practice%20Exams%20and%20Mark%20Schemes.htm

Thanks in advance!
Reply 1869
Hey everyone, im in desperate need for some exams!!

Psychology HL (May 2006) TZ1, TZ2 (both or either)
Economics HL (May 2006) TZ1, TZ2 (both or either)
Biology SL (May 2006) TZ2 (Markscheme Only)

PLEASE!! I am dying for these papers, ill do anything for them, plz if u have anything that would help me please sent them to me, this will determine my college career, this seriously is needed! thanks!
Reply 1870
I am confused is this real? does this mean that for Economics SL if i get an average of 75% on the exams and the IAs then i will get a 7?

how can this be? Where is this information coming from?
Rishi2k
I am confused is this real? does this mean that for Economics SL if i get an average of 75% on the exams and the IAs then i will get a 7?

Yes. (although boundaries may change slightly from year to year).
Rishi2k
Where is this information coming from?

IBO
Rishi2k

how can this be? Where is this information coming from?

all this is real (yes really). so with some subjects it's not so hard to get a 7 really
Hi there
does anyone have a collection of pre-2006 HL physics, maths and chemistry papers? need them pretty urgently...
cheers
Reply 1875
tHeUnWoRtHyNeMeSiSofiB
Hi there
does anyone have a collection of pre-2006 HL physics, maths and chemistry papers? need them pretty urgently...
cheers

I'd suggest looking at the first few pages of the thread, thats where I found most of my papers. And of course, Nick's ali baba cavern:smile:
Reply 1876
Urgently required:

Maths Methods

Nov 01 - P1 & P2 along with MS
Nov 99 - P1 & P2 along with MS
May 99 - P1 & P2 along with MS
Specimen papers of Maths method

Thanks in advance, Please this is urgent

Prashant
tHeUnWoRtHyNeMeSiSofiB
Hi there
cheers

HL chem ZIP:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F3OW7EKR

HL maths RAR:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AE92GTGT

if you can't open rar download this to help you open it
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LORHBRXQ
Reply 1878
does anyone have HISTORY PAPER 1 from 2000-2003 plzzzzz i really really need it for my exam! thanx from advance:smile:)
can someone please post the mark boundaries for chem HL for each paper separately? would be grateful :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending