Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My boyfriend and I broke up recently, we both made the choice but now I'm feeling if we really made the right choice. He told me he doesn't want to hold me back from my goals and dreams because our dreams and goals are different from his and he wants me to be happy. He said we met too soon in life, the right person but at the wrong time because we're only 20-22 years old. I feel so *****y and I wish there was some way to fix the relationship but I also thought about what's best for him and what he wants. We're always far apart and maybe he needs someone to be there for him in person. I just want to get some opinions on if I made the right choice. Or did I give up too easily, should I have fought more to keep the relationship. He sounded okay and didn't cry so I don't know, maybe this is what he wanted.
Table123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If he was/is willing to throw away a relationship over those reasons then i doubt he is worth your time.

IMO.
DobbyHasNoMaster
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The moment you feel you have to ‘fight’ for a relationship is when you should let go. The right person isn’t going to make you put up a fight for them to be there -they’ll willingly want to be by your side no matter what the issue is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (498)
59.71%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.16%
No- I want it (237)
28.42%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads