The Student Room Group

girls w glasses

do guys think glasses make a girl less attractive? Side note; I wear glasses🎉 I’m not insecure, I’m just curious 😂 so do guys prefer girls without glasses or does it even matter?

Cheers, loves xx

Scroll to see replies

I think I look peng when I wear glasses x
Either way it’s a win win lool
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
do guys think glasses make a girl less attractive? Side note; I wear glasses🎉 I’m not insecure, I’m just curious 😂 so do guys prefer girls without glasses or does it even matter?

Cheers, loves xx

Those oversized, plastic glasses look absolutely ludicrous on anyone, and it's extremely cringy when I see girls wearing them.
makes her hot af.
Reply 4
Original post by roseprincessx
I think I look peng when I wear glasses x
Either way it’s a win win lool

yesss girl slay them specs x
Reply 5
Original post by _Ahmed_
Those oversized, plastic glasses look absolutely ludicrous on anyone, and it's extremely cringy when I see girls wearing them.

Ludicrous is such a beautiful word
Original post by Anonymous
yesss girl slay them specs x

yasss girl xx
stunt ahaha
They can still look very attractive.

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by TheRuralJuror
makes her hot af.

sent my confidence through the roof so cheers bb😂 x
Reply 9
If you have any idea about fashion and apply that to buying glasses then you'll look amazing. Not a turn off at all. Kinda like it in fact
Original post by ShishaSmoker

Spoiler

Ffs

Spoiler

nah that one is emphasizing on the B00bs
it's all about suitability. Apparently my face changes when I wear glasses (which I rarely do) so there's that.
RIP shisha another member lost. may her contributions to TSR live on forever
Original post by roseprincessx
Ffs

What? 😂
Gals with glasses are pengggg omds.
What? 😂

Lmaoo😂😭
ima girl w glasses
but they dont suit me :/
so i buy contacts every month
i'm a girl, but ngl my glasses make me look like an actual nerd and I have the braces to make it worse. (also to futher the kinda stereotypical nerd image i'm chinese)

In fact the first comment I got was "they're nice, but you look better without them", but to be fair I do look better without them even imo
My glasses are thin rimmed and black framed and also partly broken, but oh well, didn't choose them for fashion

from what I see, glasses are something you initially notice, but then becomes practically ignored unless they do not suit the persons face, etc
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by ace.edge
i'm a girl, but ngl my glasses make me look like an actual nerd and I have the braces to make it worse. (also to futher the kinda stereotypical nerd image i'm chinese)

In fact the first comment I got was "they're nice, but you look better without them", but to be fair I do look better without them even imo
My glasses are thin rimmed and black framed and also partly broken, but oh well, didn't choose them for fashion

from what I see, glasses are something you initially notice, but then becomes practically ignored unless they do not suit the persons face, etc

mine dont suit me thats y i wear contacts
and im getting braces soon so im gonna look worse :/

Quick Reply

Latest