Lucy3105
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is anyone starting their first year and staying at Tramways or Northgate? I’m unsure which accommodation to stay at as i am worried staying at Northgate I won’t find any friends as it seems to be final year students.
Thanks
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Student Roost Chester
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Lucy,
Have you decided on where you will be staying in September yet? Is it a studio you're looking to book?
Are you outgoing/confident? If so then you will have no problem making friends whilst staying in a studio. However if you're a bit more shy and it takes a lot for you to come out of you shell then a studio may not be the best option for you.
If you are more of a shy person, I would advise looking at booking a flat that you share with other first years, this is a great way to make friends from day one of you moving in to your university accommodation. Tramways also has a social space and organise a variety of social events throughout the year.
If you have any more questions about Tramways or student life in Chester, feel free to message me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • University of Chester
    General Open Day Undergraduate