The Student Room Group
Write in the answer box that you've been given (that you're supposed to write your answers in) that you've used extra paper. Then if it does go missing the marker can alert someone. I've had to use extra paper for 3 exams out of 4 so far so loads of people need to use it so I wouldn't worry about it being lost :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Chemicist
Any idea how this works? Like how do the examiners know youve used extra paper etc?

just my slight anx about the paper going missing or something kicking in lol

The extra paper can be scanned like all the pages on your normal exam paper. When your paper gets sent off, the extra paper isn't loose, it is attached with a treasury tag. As long as it has your name, the question number, and your candidate number in the correct places it should be fine. I used extra paper in my GCSE last year and I got a copy of my paper sent back to my school a few months later (they requested it) and the extra paper bit was scanned and put inside the normal exam booklet and therefore marked. I was nervous about it too so I asked the invigilator how it works, lol.

Good luck on your exams :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Loci Pi
The extra paper can be scanned like all the pages on your normal exam paper. When your paper gets sent off, the extra paper isn't loose, it is attached with a treasury tag. As long as it has your name, the question number, and your candidate number in the correct places it should be fine. I used extra paper in my GCSE last year and I got a copy of my paper sent back to my school a few months later (they requested it) and the extra paper bit was scanned and put inside the normal exam booklet and therefore marked. I was nervous about it too so I asked the invigilator how it works, lol.

Good luck on your exams :smile:

papa bless

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by olivia.linley1
Write in the answer box that you've been given (that you're supposed to write your answers in) that you've used extra paper. Then if it does go missing the marker can alert someone. I've had to use extra paper for 3 exams out of 4 so far so loads of people need to use it so I wouldn't worry about it being lost :smile:

Thank you!

Also i think we go to the same college lmao
Thank you!

Also i think we go to the same college lmao

Greenhead represent!
Reply 6
Original post by luckyoneleah
Greenhead represent!

YEET
YEET

Diffley? x = yeet ???
Reply 8
Similar issue, in my first two papers I didn't specify that I continued into the extra paper but I did put the question number etc. My psych teacher said It won't get marked but she's usually saying stuff like thatz will it be checked??
Reply 9
Original post by fallagain
what are everyone's predictions for the changing places essay?? also this topic is so whack i hate revising it i can't wait to never look at it again

this thread is 4 years old :redface:

Latest