WWE (wrestling) Watch

xximstrongerthanthatxx
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
right.. WWE used to be called WWF, my younger brothers watch it. I walked in on them watching it on tv today, and i have to say i was disgusted

2 women were having an obviously fake fight over a playboy cover...the other stuff aswell, beetween the women is just eminating sexual stuff, like..lesbian fighting, wearing skimpy clothes, fights over men..

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/

I don't want the young boys and men of today to be brought up seeing this..its not right, surely someone must complain about these women with brains are being portrayed
pasta_man_beast
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Write a letter of complaint to them then.
Albannach
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I grew up on WWF and I turned out all right.

Now get back to the kitchen, woman.
pasta_man_beast
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There is nothing wrong with scantily clad lesbians fighting anyway :teeth:
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xximstrongerthanthatxx)
right.. WWE used to be called WWF, my younger brothers watch it. I walked in on them watching it on tv today, and i have to say i was disgusted

2 women were having an obviously fake fight over a playboy cover...the other stuff aswell, beetween the women is just eminating sexual stuff, like..lesbian fighting, wearing skimpy clothes, fights over men..

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/

I don't want the young boys and men of today to be brought up seeing this..its not right, surely someone must complain about these women with brains are being portrayed
there has always been an element of that in wrestling, it's just part of the 'entertainment'
xximstrongerthanthatxx
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by britishseapower)
there has always been an element of that in wrestling, it's just part of the 'entertainment'

but isn't their audience at an impressionable age???
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by britishseapower)
And unfortunately, this isn't going to change any time soon. Vince McMahon has a bit of a reputation for being a bit of an old pervert and it's very well-known that the WWE 'Divas' are only on his payroll as eye candy for the young males (like the OP's brothers) who are the company's key demographic. They can't wrestle, and can barely act; the only (and I really mean only) thing they have going for them is that they have oversized breasts, which appeals to Vinnie Mac and the WWE's fans.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.69%
No (665)
60.62%
Not really bothered about them (227)
20.69%

Watched Threads