The Student Room Group

Seen Exam questions, resit Open University

Hi there,
I have the feeling that I'm not going to pass an exam. The exam is a non-restricted exam with seen questions. (I know, stupid, right...).
There is no threshold to be eligible for the resit. I passed my OCAS with around 70%. My question is whether, if I fail, I get the same seen questions or different ones? There is no information on the OU website regarding this issue.
The seen questions included directions as to which materials to read and an essay style problem question to prepare for...
Reply 1
From the Open University Website:

Resits

Most resit exams for undergraduate modules take place approximately 12–16 weeks after the main exam opportunity and approximately six weeks after notification of results. Notification of allocation is approximately four to five weeks before the exam. You may apply to postpone your resit to the next exam opportunity for your module, which could be as much as nine months later, under 'elective postponement'. There are no criteria for elective postponement and, if you're eligible, further information will be available from your module results notification page at StudentHome.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending