The Student Room Group

Very depressed about my vacation

I'm coming home today. I feel pretty devastated to be honest with you...

I spend so much time at home locked in my room that I become VERY anxious and socially crippled in the real world.

It's literally taken me the entire 7 days just to feel normal again rather than crippled tier anxious. I could barely even go to the supermarket on day one. I am much better now but it's too late.

Also I never took drugs. I did have a tinyyyyy amount of Ecstasy but the amount was way too small to do anything at all. Like I didn't even get dilated pupils so essentially took a sub-threshold dose.

There were unbelievable looking birds at the Chase & Status event (as you'd expect for Ibiza). If I'd taken more of the pill I could've pulled the best one I could find, no question about it - pills are legit magic like that. So I feel frustrated in that sense.

I mean people come here for the pill experience which I had once before and it was the best night of my life. I've totally wasted my week and cash. And I'm going home to be locked in my cellar again so I'll be super anxious again within a few weeks.

Scroll to see replies

ye nice we dont care
wb
Original post by Bullyhunter76
ye nice we dont care
wb

What is "wb"?
what the actual **** is this post, stop crying on the internet and find a way to fix your problems instead
Original post by RockyDennis
What is "wb"?

http://bfy.tw/ITcO

There are two meanings lmfao.

Original post by alexcz578
what the actual **** is this post, stop crying on the internet and find a way to fix your problems instead

I don't actually have any problem LOL I just want people to read about me and discuss my disappointment for 50 pages.
There are two meanings lmfao.

I don't actually have any problem LOL I just want people to read about me and discuss my disappointment for 50 pages.

if you had the mental capacity of a peanut you'd know that 'welcome back' is the only appropriate meaning in this context
if you had the mental capacity of a peanut you'd know that 'welcome back' is the only appropriate meaning in this context

Not really. You could've meant "I just spoke **** about you, I dare you to write something back to me". So I wanted to see if you were challenging me or offering a friendly message.
Don't go home and lock youself in your room again then... IT'S SUMMER. Go out with your friends and have fun!

As for the holiday, it's over now and there's nothing you can do about it. If you're so depressed you didn't have a good time, book another one and do the things you wish you had done. If you don't have the money for Ibiza (since that **** is expensive), go to Zante.
Original post by nbhjbmnjn
Don't go home and lock youself in your room again then... IT'S SUMMER. Go out with your friends and have fun!

As for the holiday, it's over now and there's nothing you can do about it. If you're so depressed you didn't have a good time, book another one and do the things you wish you had done. If you don't have the money for Ibiza (since that **** is expensive), go to Zante.

All my friends are gone. I had a circle of 5 friends who've been with me forever and they've ALL moved within the last year. Loool.

I can afford to come here again. I just want to do pills. I get so frightened of it though I feel paranoid I'm going to die if I take it. I only did it the first time by accident downing water from a bottle that the people had put a bunch of pills in. I'm angry at myself for not taking half the pill.

I want to get high as **** and gain the ability to pull models like 2016 Ibiza. My favorite things in life are partying with great music and soundsystems, getting into altered states via drink or other (in those environments), and pulling randoms. I'm literally a Geordie Shore housemate my soul is identical.
pm me baby
Not really. You could've meant "I just spoke **** about you, I dare you to write something back to me". So I wanted to see if you were challenging me or offering a friendly message.

and how is it that someone who looks like you is so....disturbed? genuine ques x
Ibiza's not expensive. Stay in a nearby resort outside of Ibiza, and just ride to Ibiza....that's what I did and I aint rich and still had a blasss 🤪 And there are other places besides Ibiza :biggrin:
I suggest that, from now on, you must centre your life around this 'pill' you speak of, and focus every fibre of your being on achieving this altered state you've mentioned.

Dedicate your life entirely around what I've just said; spend all your money, all your resources in pursuit of this goal. Motivate yourself towards your next drop through the visualization of what you become once you do.

Only then, will you achieve true happiness.

This is the only way for you. Anything else in your life is meaningless; any other goal, dream or ideals you once had are now pointless.

Pulling girls in Ibiza is the only way for you to live. This is how you achieve self-actualization and how you, you personally can be happy. Education, a meaningful relationship, a career you enjoy, children, family and love for anything but pulling girls in clubs while in a chemically-induced altered state are all completely and utterly pointless and will only get in the way of your next consumption.

This is all directed and specialized to you, user who goes by the name RockyDennis. This is my advice to you based on what you've provided to me and others from The Student Room. Nobody else is capable of fulfilling the goal that I've explained. Only you.

Good luck in your future endeavours.
Original post by remiaitman
I suggest that, from now on, you must centre your life around this 'pill' you speak of, and focus every fibre of your being on achieving this altered state you've mentioned.

Dedicate your life entirely around what I've just said; spend all your money, all your resources in pursuit of this goal. Motivate yourself towards your next drop through the visualization of what you become once you do.

This is the only way for you. Anything else in your life is meaningless; any other goal, dream or ideals you once had are now pointless.

Pulling girls in Ibiza is the only way for you to live. This is how you achieve self-actualization and how you, you personally can be happy. Education, a meaningful relationship, a career you enjoy, children, family and love for anything but pulling girls in clubs while in a chemically-induced altered state are all completely and utterly pointless and will only get in the way of your next consumption.

This is all directed and specialized to you, user who goes by the name RockyDennis. This is my advice to you based on what you've provided to me and others from The Student Room. Nobody else is capable of fulfilling the goal that I've explained. Only you.

help
im suicidal
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Ibiza's not expensive. Stay in a nearby resort outside of Ibiza, and just ride to Ibiza....that's what I did and I aint rich and still had a blasss 🤪 And there are other places besides Ibiza :biggrin:

I've been to other places they're **** IMO. I like it here. It's cheap if you're on drugs yeah. I ****ed up, we just drank so we spent a FORTUNE.

Pills are better than booze by far, in every way. The media has ****ed me up and made me feel too frightened to use them. I end up dropping like an eighth of a pill crushed up into my drink and acting like that's gonna do something.

Don't worry there will be 50 pages of discussion about me like all of my threads. Dat dere drawing power.

Then again this is a pretty open and shut case so I don't know if it will take off. I already know what I'm gonna do. Probably return in August and get the same exact pills and do more. Oh and roid when I'm home until then.
Original post by nbhjbmnjn

I suspect OP, like many people, who feel this way have a distinct lack of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
help
im suicidal

I suggest that, from now on, you must centre your life around this 'suicidal' you speak of, and focus every fibre of your being on achieving this suicidal you've mentioned. This is a joke. Do not kill yourself. Seek theraputic help.

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Princepieman
I suspect OP, like many people, who feel this way have a distinct lack of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suggest that, from now on, you must centre your life around this 'suicidal' you speak of, and focus every fibre of your being on achieving this suicidal you've mentioned.

Spoiler

help hes telling me to kill myself

Quick Reply

Latest