The Student Room Group

My university flatmate robbed a house - what should I do?

Woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and my flatmate was sat there with 3 laptops, a PS4, an XBOX, a couple of Ipads, a mobile phone, some jewellery, a couple of purses, a lawnmower, a hoover, a set of tools, and a garden swing.

I asked him where did you get all that stuff and he said him and a few others robbed some flats last night

should I inform the police? I don't want him to be mad at me though
Reply 1
A hoover?

This probably isn't a one time thing and if nothing is done to him he will do it again.

A garden swing? seriously???
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Woke up this morning and went into the kitchen and my flatmate was sat there with 3 laptops, a PS4, an XBOX, a couple of Ipads, a mobile phone, some jewellery, a couple of purses, a lawnmower, a hoover, a set of tools, and a garden swing.

I asked him where did you get all that stuff and he said him and a few others robbed some flats last night

should I inform the police? I don't want him to be mad at me though

I hope you're a troll, because I'd like to think nobody at university is this stupid.
Reply 3
Original post by Randyyy
A hoover?

This probably isn't a one time thing and if nothing is done to him he will do it again.

A garden swing? seriously???

Serious. He says it gives him a thrill when he robs flats
If this is serious speak to the police and ask if you can give them a tip off. Presumably if they search your flat they'll find the stuff and he'll be arrested. He'll probably be mad but tbh you can't not report this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending