The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by skhgx
I wrote all my information on a rubber(one-sided)..eg formulas for science and maths and dates for humanities
I haven't been caught yet...shall I carry on???

Do you want a medal?
one of my teachers told us a story about how a person wrote up pages of notes on the book ‘of mice and men’ and slotted them into the book - the invigilators would not be able to notice the difference unless they read it. they were allowed to bring a copy of the book into the exam but no notations were allowed on the book. apparently after the exam the student told the teacher excitedly and the teacher was just ‘you shouldn’t be telling me this’

but nope, i haven’t cheated, too paranoid and i just want to prove to myself i can do the exams. i am definitely someone who does exams for myself rather than worrying about getting the grades for uni
Original post by skhgx
I wrote all my information on a rubber(one-sided)..eg formulas for science and maths and dates for humanities

lol kid, i got ur ip address and the invigilators have been informed
Original post by skhgx

Its risky stuff u kno. I cheated in my mocks a lot (almost every mock) and got away with it but Im not risking it in GCSEs. Formulas aint that hard toe learn unless u bad at math.

Plus invigilators check ive seen them flip over people's calculators and stuff to check. Dont risk it.
Original post by skhgx

@aqa @Edexcel Staff @OCR GCSE @CCEA GCSE 2018

All major exam boards have been notified
Reply 6
If you get caught youre banned from all your exams... don't risk it.
HURR DURR I sheated in me Exemsh hahahahaha I em evol masthermind HAHAHA dumbbrainlet.png
na not worth the risk
Must be one big rubber
About to call the feds right now!
You all savage as **** man :rofl: Loooool as if some guy actually tagged the exam boards OP you have been done over

(seriously though keep tagging the more people fail, the better the grade boundaries, keep at it lads!)
I’m not surprised, if you can’t even spell GCSEs correctly then no wonder you have to cheat.
Reply 13
Original post by mc_miah
You all savage as **** man :rofl: Loooool as if some guy actually tagged the exam boards OP you have been done over

(seriously though keep tagging the more people fail, the better the grade boundaries, keep at it lads!)

loooool ffs
if your caught once all your exams will be cancelled.. its not worth the few extra marks if it means youll be cancelled from all of them
i dont think it’s worth it. youre like lying to yourself.
Original post by skhgx

I like your thinking, but your final grade isn’t true. What I’m saying is you may feel guilty after getting the top grades that you don’t deserve.
l
Original post by skhgx

youve got to compeletly stop unless u want to be successful
Attachment not found
Original post by skhgx

I don't know why everyone is ganging up you could risk this kid failing in life by reporting him when it could be a joke. How would that info fit on a rubber really? If its true then stop its not fair on everyone else who put hard work into it.

Latest