My parents wont accept im a roadman. Watch

yasb123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im from an endz where its survival of the fittest and from a youte around the age of 12 this is what ive adopted.
i wear baggy clothes i listen to rap music with my dons on the block. i left school at 14 to go on this road ting getting money how ever i could from robbing,selling drugs so i could get bare p to buy a nice watch and a icy chain.
i got kicked out of college 2 times all for fighting people from other endz i havent got my gcses and i survive with my dons on the block doing what we need to so we eat and survive. i rep my endz and i rep my dons and the red bandanna. i would die for my boys and they would die for me til the end even tho we not related we will ride out til the end and we are family til the grave.
my marge is a single mum works from 8-7 and when she gets home i dont talk to her she wont accept that im a roadman and im in on this road ting for life, how do i get her to accept it?
3pointonefour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Fam you wanna start beef? I swear show respect to yo mum or I'll get all my elders on you.
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by BadProgrammer)
Trolls these days...
Im not a troll I need ber help to get my marge to allow me. You information is not neded.
_1daniel.k
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you fix up yourself
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by 3pointonefour)
Fam you wanna start beef? I swear show respect to yo mum or I'll get all my elders on you.
R u dum blud. Its ramadan still so i cant scrap you right now ill wait until eid and me and the day one's will pull up in your block. Does man know you to be calling me fam
hf.15_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
U can tell this some 12 year old white donny
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by hf.15_)
U can tell this some 12 year old white donny
Im not white. How can you be 12 when you left scl at 14 and got kicked out of college twice? U mafs must be high
birthdefect
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
where’s your dad at
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
HaikiClan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yasb123)
R u dum blud. Its ramadan still so i cant scrap you right now ill wait until eid and me and the day one's will pull up in your block. Does man know you to be calling me fam
My mans stealing and doing weed in ramadan? Leave that life bro work in a gym and get a physical job and do martial art or somethin
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by birthdefect)
where’s your dad at
I dont have a dad.
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by HaikiClan)
My mans stealing and doing weed in ramadan? Leave that life bro work in a gym and get a physical job and do martial art or somethin
I do that after iftar. I tell my marge im doing taraweh but im going to by g's around the block getting high and finessing mandem.
3pointonefour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Fam don't start somting u can't finish yh. Ur lucky theres 9 days left coz on Eid im gna get all my Gs and Ur gna get dipped. No need to pull up in my block since ur already a ded man walking. Man thinks his hard just coz he begs it with elders inih but I'm my own man I don't beg dats why posh man's gna get messed up watch
HaikiClan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do that after iftar. I tell my marge im doing taraweh but im going to by g's around the block getting high and finessing mandem.
oh rite. still u aint about that life there better ways to make dough
rhaegar448
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no you're not, you're on TSR.
Decipher
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know you...............i came around your endzzzzzz and stole your ice :P who's the roooooooooadman now o.O?
yasb123
Rep:
?
oh rite. still u aint about that life there better ways to make dough
How? Theres not much you can do withoout gcse's
yasb123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Decipher)
I know you...............i came around your endzzzzzz and stole your ice :P who's the roooooooooadman now o.O?
Ur prophile pic is of anime... chill
HaikiClan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
rob a bank

they rich anyways they dont need money
yasb123
Rep:
?
rob a bank

they rich anyways they dont need money
Im not going pen for life
ben288888
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
blud allow it u aint no roadman, mans some propa flake uno
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (295)
32.03%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.67%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
11.83%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.47%

Watched Threads