The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
oi. mans gonna get 67 and harlem b to buck u with the gang

I have links with Harlem so f u
you marge will accept it once you make her taste the hard food fam and join dat dark side reppin tings
I dont blame them tho, they get that you ain't gonna do any tings with yo life, ya get me, then you end up a failure or in jail.
Original post by yasb123
im from an endz where its survival of the fittest and from a youte around the age of 12 this is what ive adopted.
i wear baggy clothes i listen to rap music with my dons on the block. i left school at 14 to go on this road ting getting money how ever i could from robbing,selling drugs so i could get bare p to buy a nice watch and a icy chain.
i got kicked out of college 2 times all for fighting people from other endz i havent got my gcses and i survive with my dons on the block doing what we need to so we eat and survive. i rep my endz and i rep my dons and the red bandanna. i would die for my boys and they would die for me til the end even tho we not related we will ride out til the end and we are family til the grave.
my marge is a single mum works from 8-7 and when she gets home i dont talk to her she wont accept that im a roadman and im in on this road ting, how do i get her to accept it?

You left school at 14.
But managed to get accepted at college twice?
And you seem to know what happens when you arrive at exams late......
You’ve just got a vivid imagination. That’s a good thing if you channel it properly.
Original post by yasb123
I have links with Harlem so f u

nah fam. the only link u have is with ur marge
Reply 45
Original post by Sammylou40
You left school at 14.
But managed to get accepted at college twice?
And you seem to know what happens when you arrive at exams late......
You’ve just got a vivid imagination. That’s a good thing if you channel it properly.

I lied to the college and told them I failed all my gcse's and lost my certificate. They let me go and do a level 1 btec in sports science and "resit" mafs and english. Everyone knows what happens when you arrive to exams late
Reply 46
nah fam. the only link u have is with ur marge

The only link I have is with ur marge
Your da sells Avon.
This has got to be a troll..
my mum's a sk*t so u can have er
rah..
Reply 51
my mum's a sk*t so u can have er

safe g
Basically they think you’re an idiot
Original post by yasb123
I dont have a dad.

Unless your mother is called Mary, she must have spread her legs for some man at some point, G.
Reply 54
Original post by AlkynesOfTruble
Unless your mother is called Mary, she must have spread her legs for some man at some point, G.

My marge is called Maryam and we call her mary for short.
Original post by 3pointonefour
Listen bruv just stop trying hard u posh white boi yh. Acting all mad and skits behind a screen but when I go to chef u up with ur skanky Bois Ur gna run away ik

Knowing that u do complex integrals and a level maths this is a bit dodgy 😂😂
Waag wan my g. Get a ship to bludclart jamaica where 1 IN 3 PEOPLE ARE HIGH.
Listen bruv just stop trying hard u posh white boi yh. Acting all mad and skits behind a screen but when I go to chef u up with ur skanky Bois Ur gna run away ik

who tf you callin skanky listen donny man will wrap you and your endz shutup ygm
Original post by AlkynesOfTruble

some people don't haves a dads. My frend babes only a mum's becos his mother and father only haves a sisters and not a brothers. so his child will only haves a mum. some peepals only haves many mums but not a dads.
Bruv shut Ur white ass up yh. Man acts hard even tho his passing English. Man here doesn't even go skl anymore cos I got a job taking care of dumb pagans lyk u and OP who act hard but can't do **** in real life

yeah good boy, ur on ropes, shutup come clean my airmax 95s g

Latest

Trending

Trending