Camp romania

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
C135797531
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm thinking of applying to DAD international Camp Romania but I can't find much information on it. Does anyone have any experience with it, good? bad?
charlotte9564
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I'm also thinking about applying, have you found any more information?
Flowikz
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I applied last week, got the call today for joining on the 14th of July, they're looking for girls just now

This will be my first time and so far it sounds good
C135797531
Rep:
I applied but haven't heard back from them yet so I'm hoping they'll ring ☺️
Hadzys
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by C135797531)
I applied but haven't heard back from them yet so I'm hoping they'll ring ☺️
Did you get a reply ?
C135797531
Rep:
(Original post by Hadzys)
Did you get a reply ?
I haven't yet but I applied for a place in august so I'm still hopeful
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Did you send of all the documents
C135797531
Rep:
Did you send of all the documents
? I haven't been asked for any documents other than my CV on the application form. I filled all questions including references but other than that I've had no contact with them.
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
? I haven't been asked for any documents other than my CV on the application form. I filled all questions including references but other than that I've had no contact with them.
They’ll probably reply soon, just wanna volunteer this summer man
C135797531
Rep:
They’ll probably reply soon, just wanna volunteer this summer man
I know, I'm hoping they do because I have a job at the moment and I need to give at least some notice
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I know, I'm hoping they do because I have a job at the moment and I need to give at least some notice
Yeah same just waiting on a reply
C135797531
Rep:
Yeah same just waiting on a reply
I hope they reply soon or I won't be able to go 🙁
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I hope they reply soon or I won't be able to go 🙁
Really ??
C135797531
Rep:
Really ??
Yeah, I'd like to keep my job so if I can get an actual confirmation that I am going then I can book some time off work and then still have the job when I come back. Otherwise I can't give enough notice
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, I'd like to keep my job so if I can get an actual confirmation that I am going then I can book some time off work and then still have the job when I come back. Otherwise I can't give enough notice
I seriously want this, it’s a bloody good opportunity if I’m honest.
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Maybe they just reply once a week ?
C135797531
Rep:
Maybe they just reply once a week ?
I hope that's the case ☺️
Hadzys
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I hope that's the case ☺️
Anything yet? The waits killing me ahahahah
C135797531
Rep:
Anything yet? The waits killing me ahahahah
Still waiting!!!! I hope that somebody will at least get back to me even if it is really really late.
_pidge
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I also applied for this! I had a phone call asking for references and a list of my skills/any activities I can do for the kids and I am terrified that they will think I'm not fun enough to keep them entertained. I've asked a couple of my A level teachers to write me a reference and I have a DBS which is out of date (but he said to send it anyway as I suppose every little bit helps). I'm just terrified about the skills/activities part, has anyone got any advice?
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.55%
They're exactly what I expected (70)
24.05%
They're lower than I expected (103)
35.4%

Watched Threads