CBT what to do after passing?

Watch
RudgeF
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Just passed CBT got certificate and everything... I was wondering what to do next? Do I send the certificate off with license? If so here to?
Jbig99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No, you don't need to you just need insurance
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
is this about cars? thought it was about therapy lol, was gonna move it to mental health...
Jbig99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You'll stay on a provisional licence until you pass an A test (at any level), i have no idea what age you're but you're best waiting til you're at least 19 and doing an a2 test as a1 at 17 isn't really worth it
RudgeF
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks for the help guys
Jbig99
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
is this about cars? thought it was about therapy lol, was gonna move it to mental health...
Motorbike/Moped not car 😒
maeger
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Insure, MOT if needed, tax and then ride the thing. Keep the CBT document safe, and take a photocopy which you can take with you.

L Plates are legally required on both the front and back, although no one tends to puts a front one on as it's hard to mount and makes the bike look stupid. Your decision, pretty much no police are informed enough to know the difference.

CBT teaches you nothing about real world riding though, take it slow and build up confidence and it will be a while before you fall off.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (535)
34.01%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (648)
41.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (318)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (72)
4.58%

Watched Threads