The Student Room Group

CBBC

Scroll to see replies

Haven't watched CBBC for years, but loved Tracy Beaker/Returns/Dumping Ground. I read the books too. I watched CBBC until I was almost certainly too old to watch it!
Original post by Shlomolazarus
have you watched Got what it takes?

Yes the first series/ season didn’t like it as much as Jamie Johnson and hetty feather
Original post by elle.lx
Yes the first series/ season didn’t like it as much as Jamie Johnson and hetty feather

you should watch season three it is the best one so far
what about got what it takes?

oh yeah that is amazing too! how did I forget about that?
Original post by Grade9inEnglish
Who else loves CBBC'S Millie in-between So awkward and The dumping ground and Jamie Johnson and Hetty Feather?
Watched Hetty feather 2 days ago and loved it! Polly allen, Isabel Clifton, Redmand rance are all catcher!

I cannot stand anything on that channel. The Dumping Ground is the only show that I consider decent.
Original post by Bookaddict02
anyone remember wolfblood? it was legit the best

I loved that show!!!! I used to draw veins on my hands lmao
The boy who played TJ in the new series is on the curry PC World TV advert
Original post by i.hate.gcses
oh yeah that is amazing too! how did I forget about that?

is it the best have you seen all three series?
is it the best have you seen all three series?

Of course!! Who was your fave in each series? Mine were Amaria, Kyra and Emilly! I loved everyone in series 3 tho
Can't believe actor of sarah jane smith is death. rIp
Original post by Grade9inEnglish
Who else loves CBBC'S Millie in-between So awkward and The dumping ground and Jamie Johnson and Hetty Feather?
Watched Hetty feather 2 days ago and loved it! Polly allen, Isabel Clifton, Redmand rance are all catcher!

The best CBBC shows are mainly the older ones (before they changed the logo!) With 'The Story of Tracy Beaker' and the amazing 'Sarah-Jane Adventures.' I can also admit honestly that 'Hetty Feather' was brilliant too!
CBBC was my go to when i was a teen haha
Original post by mindfullness2020
CBBC was my go to when i was a teen haha

I can't even lie
I would most likely still watch Tracy beaker if I saw it on the telly

Quick Reply

Latest