centre parcs Watch

ffion hanson
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hey
I am looking to book for a few of my friends to go to centre parcs in September after reading the conditions it says you have to have at least 11 21 year old is this true and does it stand as we are a group 18 and 17 year olds wanting to go, has anyone got any information or experiences about them being able to get in
Hogartys
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(
(Original post by ffion hanson)
hey
I am looking to book for a few of my friends to go to centre parcs in September after reading the conditions it says you have to have at least 11 21 year old is this true and does it stand as we are a group 18 and 17 year olds wanting to go, has anyone got any information or experiences about them being able to get in
I've been to CP a few times and it's really good, although really expensive. Looking at the Ts and Cs it says that you have to be over 21 to make the booking and at least one person over 21 must be present at all times. Could you just get someone over 21 to book for you and come along? Failing that, you could go probably abroad for the money tbh. I think they would be quite strict on it as they are very family-centric. HTH
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads