Has anyone got GCSE Edexcel History paper 2 predictions (Cold War/Richard And John) Watch

anonymous_1947
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I know, revise everything but are there any topics that have a higher probability of coming up?
SanzidaC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Well, I do the Cold War as well so I think these three topics have a high probability in coming up tomorrow: The collapse of Soviet control and the end of the cold war, the Cuban missile crisis and Czechoslovakia and Prague springs. Hope that helped! Good luck!
anonymous_1947
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by SanzidaC)
Well, I do the Cold War as well so I think these three topics have a high probability in coming up tomorrow: The collapse of Soviet control and the end of the cold war, the Cuban missile crisis and Czechoslovakia and Prague springs. Hope that helped! Good luck!
Sorry to disturb you again! Thank you so much for the predictions as I think Czechoslovakia and the Cuban missile crisis definitely came up which was a godsend. I was just wondering if you do Weimar and nazi Germany for paper 3 and if you do, do you also have predictions for them?
Cheers.
SanzidaC
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi! I am so sorry for the unbelievably late reply. I've been so busy with the rest of my exams that I haven't logged back into this in a while; I'm the worst, I know! I'm really glad to hear that my predictions were useful and I hope that your exam went well. How did you find the Hitler and Nazi Germany paper? I have no doubt that you'll be amazing!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (497)
91.19%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (48)
8.81%

Watched Threads