The Student Room Group

really worried about resit

so I have a resit at uni that is due in 5 weeks but the resit tutorials are next week so I haven't done any work for it and I didn't get a chance to before because I was concentrating on other modules and the feedback I was given for the failed module is confusing. tutors have sent out an email last week saying we should start our resit work now if we have a lot to do. I know I have a lot to do but I can't see a tutor until the end of next week because tutors are busy marking the recent handed in module and external examiners coming in. I have started researching and will be able to finish that for when I see a tutor but the main body of work-sketchbook, samples on headers and digital trend board I can't start until after I've seen a tutor. This is so worrying, after I've seen a tutor, I will have 4 weeks to do that am I'm anxious I will fail the resit because the 4 weeks may not be enough. Tutors told us yesterday that if we fail resits then we can't progress onto the next academic year which will be my final year at uni. If I fail it will be such a wast of 2 years, I really wish this is the only resit I have to do because then I will have the choice of whether I resit or not, either way I can do the next year of the course but if I fail the module they are marking now then I won't have this option and will have to resit both and pass to be able to progress onto the final year of the course which I really want to do. What can I do to pass? I know I will be working non stop every day for 4 weeks after seeing a tutor. This is really unfair. Last year the final deadline for resits was the last week of July but this year it is sooner. I'm so anxious, I don't want to fail this year. What am I going to do in september then?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending