OCR english literature support group LOOOL

Watch this thread
nickypandey
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
anyone doing Coriolanus and Malfi vs Paradise Lost?
nickypandey
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(A level btw)
laureliza
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
ughhh I'm doing Hamlet. and ibsen v rossetti... still though what are your predictions for the comparisons question! I'm hoping love or desire tbh
nickypandey
Rep:
omg good luck! really wish we did rosetti tbh😭 aaaand deffo love/something related to female sexuality and like patriarchy etc etc, like it’s such a big topic soooooo
mabelchiltern
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i'm doing hamlet and paradise lost v ideal husband, hope hamlet goes ok lol
nickypandey
Rep:
i’m so ****ed for paradise lost tbh
mabelchiltern
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
anyone got predictions for hamlet qs?
Martins1
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by nickypandey)
anyone doing Coriolanus and Malfi vs Paradise Lost?
Did Malfi v Paradise Lost. Lovely question! I did folly/foolishness and its consequences - you?

Also the consequences of folly is OCR PUTTING "FUNNY SIDE OF LIFE" IN OUR QUESTION?!
mabelchiltern
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Martins1)
Did Malfi v Paradise Lost. Lovely question! I did folly/foolishness and its consequences - you?

Also the consequences of folly is OCR PUTTING "FUNNY SIDE OF LIFE" IN OUR QUESTION?!
i did the same question as you, but with ideal husband v paradise lost
nickypandey
Rep:
(Original post by Martins1)

hahahah i honestly have never messed up so badly, walked out of that exam half way through crying 😩😩 I did the love brings passions and difficulties one AAAggghhhh i am screwed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
23.53%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (11)
32.35%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
8.82%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
17.65%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
5.88%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.88%

Watched Threads