Hotel age limit

Watch this thread
Jenny013
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm 16 and my boyfriend is also 16. Am I allowed to book a hotel room or travel lodge for us or does one of us have to be 18?
Marshmello's Dad
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Yes, either of you can book a hotel room at 16
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
https://www.travelodge.co.uk/about/terms-conditions/

No:

8. You must be aged 18 years or over to make a booking with us and you must be aged 18 years or over to stay alone. If a guest arrives at the hotel and is under 18 years of age the guest will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo identification (a driver’s licence or passport) as proof of age and if the guest is unable to present this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.

9. You must be able to show photo identification (a driver’s licence, passport or national ID card) and a valid credit or debit card if you are paying by cash for a pay on arrival or walk-in booking at a Travelodge hotel. If you are unable to produce this to the satisfaction of the hotel we may terminate your booking without refund.
Jenny013
Rep:
(Original post by Cxm)
Some people have said you have to be with an adult so would we be questioned or are they fine with 2 16 year olds?
Marshmello's Dad
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jenny013)
Some people have said you have to be with an adult so would we be questioned or are they fine with 2 16 year olds?
https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/ter...onditions.html

Some don't some do. Travelodge you have to be 18. Premier inn you have to be 16
Jenny013
Rep:
(Original post by Cxm)
https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/ter...onditions.html

Some don't some do. Travelodge you have to be 18. Premier inn you have to be 16
Okay so im able to go to premier inn at 16 with my 16 year old boyfriend then?
Marshmello's Dad
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jenny013)
Okay so im able to go to premier inn at 16 with my 16 year old boyfriend then?
Yep and if you want to make sure, you can always call them up
Jenny013
Rep:
(Original post by Cxm)
Yep and if you want to make sure, you can always call them up
Okay thank you very much
roseprincessx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Cxm)
booking one for myself
casanova27
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think you must be at least 18 y/o, sorry But you can always use some public places, be creative
NathanRycroft
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Wonder what you need a room for .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (268)
42.41%
The paper was reasonable (260)
41.14%
Not feeling great about that exam... (57)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (47)
7.44%

Watched Threads