Places to go for Holiday.

Watch this thread
Pearlfection1
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Need suggestions for potential holiday places to go with the significant other. Experienced suggestions please even hotel/places to visit recommended please.
Zaspo
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I would go dubai or italy very good places to visit.
Pearlfection1
Rep:
Italy, good idea--any specific parts, have you been?
Pearlfection1
Rep:
Just been dubai in February--don't want to go so soon again.
cxrwl
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Cayo Coco in Cuba, it was absolutely beautiful there and the Cuban people are very friendly and it’s all all inclusive so when you get there it’s extremely cheap. They also have some really good tours on including jeep safaris and a place to swim with dolphins. Best holiday I’ve ever had by a long shot.
Pearlfection1
Rep:
(Original post by cxrwl)
Cayo Coco in Cuba, it was absolutely beautiful there and the Cuban people are very friendly and it’s all all inclusive so when you get there it’s extremely cheap. They also have some really good tours on including jeep safaris and a place to swim with dolphins. Best holiday I’ve ever had by a long shot.
I'll have a look. Thank you m
cxrwl
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pearlfection1)
I'll have a look. Thank you m
No problem, let me know what you think! I think Thomas Cook is the only airliner in the UK to fly to Cayo Coco but they have mostly 5 star hotels on offer. We stayed in Pestana though as it was recommended to us by some friends. It’s a 4 star but honestly couldn’t fault it, the atmosphere and staff were amazing. The only thing you do have to bare in mind is that it is a very poor country still recovering from Hurricane Irma, so some buildings might have damage etc. but it’s really insignificant when you look at the whole picture.
Luke5125
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Need suggestions for potential holiday places to go with the significant other. Experienced suggestions please even hotel/places to visit recommended please.
What's your budget? What things do you lime doing?
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Pripyat.
Pearlfection1
Rep:
(Original post by cxrwl)
No problem, let me know what you think! I think Thomas Cook is the only airliner in the UK to fly to Cayo Coco but they have mostly 5 star hotels on offer. We stayed in Pestana though as it was recommended to us by some friends. It’s a 4 star but honestly couldn’t fault it, the atmosphere and staff were amazing. The only thing you do have to bare in mind is that it is a very poor country still recovering from Hurricane Irma, so some buildings might have damage etc. but it’s really insignificant when you look at the whole picture.
Thank you. I was looking at prices yesterday. It does seem like a country on my list to visit. Checked out Cayo Santa Maria too which seemed pretty nice.
Pearlfection1
Rep:
(Original post by Luke5125)
(Original post by Luke5125)
Moneys not an issue so the only criteria thing I have is that I need some decent food places. Other than that I kind of enjoy doing anything so don't mind whatever it is really.
Pearlfection1
Rep:
(Original post by gjd800)
Pripyat.
Why not? Whisk me and my other half to a ghost town.
gjd800
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Why not? Whisk me and my other half to a ghost town.
I was only half joking, to be fair; I'd love to go.
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Moneys not an issue so the only criteria thing I have is that I need some decent food places. Other than that I kind of enjoy doing anything so don't mind whatever it is really.
Hong Kong or Japan for food
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Dubai or Kenya
Pearlfection1
Rep:
(Original post by Rainfall)
Dubai or Kenya
Going Kenya in August for 8 days.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (140)
66.35%
No (47)
22.27%
I didn't use it to prepare (24)
11.37%

Watched Threads