12nicolsonm
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
What ways do people find it best to study for History? I'm currently looking at South Africa Apartheid, USA Civil Rights and Britain Public Health and Poverty at A-Level but I don't know the best way to revise effectively for this... Any ideas???
verier
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I think the best way would be to open the book and read its contents.
Youre welcome.
12nicolsonm
Rep:
?
I don't feel like that's the most effective way to revise the information and content but I suppose it does give all the basic outlines for the key topics. Thank you!
Evilstr99
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Aside from that, I write down key facts and figures on Flashcards and memorise/Test myself as I go.

Another good way to revise is by doing past exam questions. You will be able to apply your knowledge and build up that depth of understanding. Doing past questions will also help you get the grip on the exam structure and helps to improve your technique for the real thing!
12nicolsonm
Rep:
?
(Original post by Evilstr99)
Aside from that, I write down key facts and figures on Flashcards and memorise/Test myself as I go.

Another good way to revise is by doing past exam questions. You will be able to apply your knowledge and build up that depth of understanding. Doing past questions will also help you get the grip on the exam structure and helps to improve your technique for the real thing!
Thank you! I feel like I would probably work best like this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (572)
34.35%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (684)
41.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (334)
20.06%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.5%

Watched Threads