The Student Room Group

AQA A LEVEL BIOLOGY 7th JUNE 2018

How did everyone’s exams go today? I think it was a little bit difficult, but not entirely a lost cause. What did you think of the paper? What grades do you think you got?
Reply 1
Original post by RB346
How did everyone’s exams go today? I think it was a little bit difficult, but not entirely a lost cause. What did you think of the paper? What grades do you think you got?

I quite liked it was very time pressured tho
I found it awful, start an unofficial markscheme?
Original post by RB346

Good exam until I realised I only had 5 minutes to do 3 questions at the end. Most people I have spoke to ran out of time as well...
Any chances of people working out what all the questions were? Everyone was saying it was time pressured... I had maybe 25 minutes to spare and I'm a slow writer... I'm worried I missed a page!
Reply 5
Original post by Thizzumri
Any chances of people working out what all the questions were? Everyone was saying it was time pressured... I had maybe 25 minutes to spare and I'm a slow writer... I'm worried I missed a page!

One of the questions at the end was about describing the process of humans breathing and human exchange system [6 marks] if I remember correctly? And I also wasn’t able to finish the whole paper! And I usually write fast so I do think AQA didn’t really plan this paper too well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending