Turn on thread page Beta

AQA A Level Environmental studies Unit 3 8th June 2018 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I was just wondering what people think will come up tomorrow. What do you think will be the essay questions?

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue I’m rush revising right now it’s such a boring unit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cjl.0653)
    Hi,

I was just wondering what people think will come up tomorrow. What do you think will be the essay questions?
    Have you done the retakes also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kl1011)
    Have you done the retakes also
    No I haven't done the retakes. I did alright in the AS units but am worried about the A2 units and hope they will turn out alright

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't done the retakes. I did alright in the AS units but am worried about the A2 units and hope they will turn out alright
    Yeah I’m worried for them too there’s just so much stuff in the units and our teacher doesn’t know environmental studies so we’ve had to teach ourselves it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I’m worried for them too there’s just so much stuff in the units and our teacher doesn’t know environmental studies so we’ve had to teach ourselves it
    Hopefully it goes well for you. I have had mine moved to the afternoon due to another exam tomorrow so I have double the pressure.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it goes well for you. I have had mine moved to the afternoon due to another exam tomorrow so I have double the pressure.
    Thanks you too, I have two exams tomorrow aswell I’ve had two today and it’s so horrible to come out an exam then have to go back to revising straight away and all you want to do is relax

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, how did you find it?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xbethox)
    Hey guys, how did you find it?
    I really liked the 20 mark essay but some questions were quite difficult, how did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    I really liked the 20 mark essay but some questions were quite difficult, how did you find it?
    Yeah, the essay was the best part, which one did you choose?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the essay was the best part, which one did you choose?
    I chose the transport one thought it was the easier one, how did you find the other questions?

ReputationRep:
    I chose the transport one thought it was the easier one, how did you find the other questions?
    Oh right haha! And pretty awful, definitely didn’t like that sludge question haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh right haha! And pretty awful, definitely didn’t like that sludge question haha
    What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them!

ReputationRep:
    What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them!
    The last one about new and improved technologies haha

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kl1011;78177760]What 20 marker did you choose? And yeah they weren’t the best questions not sure how I feel about them![/QUOTE

What did you guys write for the question on the mercury waste affecting the oxygen levels in the water?

ReputationRep:
    The last one about new and improved technologies haha
    That one looked pretty good aswell it’s quite similar to 2017/2016 one can’t remeber now, hope you get the grades you want anyway, are you sitting envs4 next week?

ReputationRep:
    That one looked pretty good aswell it’s quite similar to 2017/2016 one can’t remeber now, hope you get the grades you want anyway, are you sitting envs4 next week?
    Yeah, and you! And yessss, are you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, and you! And yessss, are you?
    Thanks! And yeah got some more time to do some more revision for this one! I feel like it’s a nicer exam and it’s more interesting!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! And yeah got some more time to do some more revision for this one! I feel like it’s a nicer exam and it’s more interesting!
    What other subjects do you take? And yeah definitely, me too

ReputationRep:
    What other subjects do you take? And yeah definitely, me too
    I do geology and I’ve already finished geography as I took a 3rd year, how about you?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 21, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.