The Student Room Group

Good books to learn more about my subject

Recommendations for books thatll allow me to learn more about accounting and finance.
Any help is appreciated .
Original post by Tabzz21
Recommendations for books thatll allow me to learn more about accounting and finance.

Or you could do your own research. Read around the topics mentioned in your course descriptions.
Original post by Tabzz21

Any books the university wants you to read will be on their reading list, which you'll receive when you start the degree. Universities don't really want you to have covered the course material before you start, although it can be tempting to try and get a head start.

It can be better to look at opinion articles and items in the news. Consider any work experience you have done or particular aspects of the course which interest you or make you feel passionate. Think about why that is the case, and look for articles which are related. A simple Google search should bring up lots of interesting options which will help you to contextualise the academic topics you will be learning about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending